Disney Studio 1 Billboard - Refurbishment complete!

Started by Kristof, August 07, 2005, 01:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

=D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>   That's amazing news!!  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Well at least there's something covering the maintenance work... and the fact that is the past picture of the studio is ideal as when its pulled down after the work is carried out we should get (if nothings really changed) a unnoticeable change from billboard to the studio or if somethings been altered a comparison of past and present

Kuzco

When I read that a new billboard was put up i got really dissapointed. Thank God it was not what I thought it would be ;)

Yay for Disney Studio 1!
No touchy!

SophieD

i think we can all breathe a sigh of relief.............

for now
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Any new photos of what is going on currently??

Kristof

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!  :mrgreen:

Photo by Chris500 on DisneyGazette

SophieD

looking good..... :D/
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

-breeno-

*dances*

Finally, a billboard that we want to see  :mrgreen:   Now when's the second part of it coming? :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

RnRCj

That is really, really cool! :D What a great way to hide the scaffolding!

I don't really like the little blue sky bits, but I suppose that's better than scaffolding sticking out round the edges.

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Looks really good. The effort they put into hiding the scaffolding suggests that this refurbishment might take a while? How long could they need for repainting the whole front? A week? A month?

Kuzco

How great is this!? Studio 1 is finally going back to look like it SHOULD!
No touchy!

MagicStar

Fantastic! Well done!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Now we´ll get back our Studio 1 like it was -- even if it is high season!
Great solution!!! =D>
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

experiment627

Now wouldn't it be nice if the revolving attraction posters would return as well...?

Patrick

Quote from: "Mobi"Looks really good. The effort they put into hiding the scaffolding suggests that this refurbishment might take a while? How long could they need for repainting the whole front? A week? A month?

Well when they used something similar on the Emporium two years ago, it took them about two months to refurbish the building, so god knows how long this wil take.  I just can't believe this day has finally come :D .

Anthony

It's funny how they haven't covered up the number. Hopefully that's just because it sticks out a bit.

I wonder if there's any chance the paintwork (the writing) could be changed? I like the front of Studio 1, but I've thought recently the back (presuming they'll move to the back after doing the front) could do with something better than "Walt Disney STUDIOS".

The paint just looks awful there anyway.

Quote from: "experiment627"Now wouldn't it be nice if the revolving attraction posters would return as well...?
Yes! It's insane they don't have those anymore at a park entirely based around movies. I don't care how much Buena Vista pay to have their DVD posters there, it's pennies (or cents) compared to how much they make from actual ticket sales each day. It'd be nice to see new ones for ToT and Crush added too.

Oh, and I wished it may, wished it might... but never actually thought they'd splash out on a decorated cover for the scaffolding on this one. Top job Euro Disney SCA. =D>