Trip report: 3 - 8 April Family Trip! <update 19/04>

Started by Soap, April 19, 2008, 11:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

Still had no time for a proper report and photo overview, so i will post some pictures first ;)

We have had a great trip, saw Karl Holz open Stitch live (saw Kristoff there!), saw the ToT opening from a distance with those big light and projection show, had a great diner @ Cafe Mickey, had great cocktails @ the Redwood Sequia Lodge bar and had so many laughs about my little nephew's disney adventures!!!  :lol:  
In one word, it was again a magical trip with whole my family (Mom, dad, my little nephew, sister in law, my little brother, me, my fiancee and my little sister!)

(Pictures are mostly at chronological order. Except the first one)

The whole bunch (not great quality...pity...)

From a distance, my sister and fiancee

A bright sunny day @ The Chateau! (Without the bridge refab!)

A Redwood cocktail @ Sequia Lodge

Breakfast @ Cheyenne

Great sister-power picture!!

Me, my fiancee and little sister with Jessie!

Pluto @ Cafe Mickey's with my little nephew Roy!

Well Mickey is being very polite ;)

A new patio @ Mickey's!

Sorry for that face guys...@ breakfast @ the Parc @ Pinoccio's

Absolutly great new boulevard @ The Studios!!

To be continued...........
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

-breeno-

Nice photos soap, i'm looking forward to the rest :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Javey74

Yes, very nice photos Soap, I also would like to see the rest when you get the time to upload them.... :D Swell Job.. :D/

Riebi

Great pics soap! Fun to watch every one!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Soap

Part 2....

Again some personal and hopefully enjoyable pictures from me and my family ;)
Everybody is still in that magical spirit from our trip and missing all the magic.....
Me and my mom are buying every disney classic movie atm. Just to keep up the magic  :P
(Does somebody has the recent official list of Disney classic movies??)

Still no time for the story, but hey, pictures say more then a thousand words.......

The lift advert also being used @ the opening

Who do i spot here????? Our admin Kristoff a.k.a Raptor!

The official opening of Stitch Live! by Karl Holz

Diner @ the Cowboy Cookout Jihaaa

Ahhhhhhhh

One happy family!!!

Nothing better after a day of heavy Disney magic then a smooth glass of whiskey! Cheers

And well, even better, my wife to be at my side :D

Looming......The Tower of Terror

Robin and his jolly followers

HSM 2 in action!

Mary Poppins entree...

To be continued.....
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

dagobert

Great trip report with very nice pictures. Was the breakfast in the park the "Good Morning Fantasyland Breakfast" or was it just a breakfast buffet for everyone?

Nala_84

Thank you for the pics so far, it's so much fun to look at them :)! Your little nephew is cuuute, I love the picture with the HUGE Pluto beside him :mrgreen:

When I look at the breakfast, I get so hungry... I want to eat at the park now, too ;)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

The Butlin Boy

Great pictures Soap, thanks for posting them :)

Soap

Quote from: "dagobert"Great trip report with very nice pictures. Was the breakfast in the park the "Good Morning Fantasyland Breakfast" or was it just a breakfast buffet for everyone?

Don't know if it was still called "Good Morning Fantasyland Breakfast" but is was only for hotel guests and surely looked like it! My mom has got the ticket for it, so i will post it asap ;)

Thx for the compliments and yes, my little nephew is so cute on the pluto picture @ mickey's! :D

dagobert

Thanks for the answer. Did you bool the breakfast at the hotel when you arrived or did you already make a reservation for the breakfast when you booked your trip?

Soap

Just on the day we arrived at the hotel ;)

Riebi

Great pics soap! Seems you had a lot of fun!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

treble

great pictures
Quote from: "Soap"(Does somebody has the recent official list of Disney classic movies??)
there are 47 of them:-snow white and the 7 dwarfs, pinocchio, fantasia, dumbo, bambi,
saludos amigos, the 3 caballeros, make mine music, fun & fancy free, melody time, the adventures of ichabod & mr toad, cinderella, alice in wonderland, peter pan, lady & the tramp, sleeping beauty, 101 dalmatians, the sword in the stone,the jungle book, the aristocats, robin hood, the many adventuers of winnie the pooh, the rescuers, the fox & the hound, the black cauldron, the great mouse detective, oliver & company, the little mermaid, the rescuers down under, beauty & the beast, aladdin, the lion king, pocahontas, the hunchback of notre dame, hercules, mulan, tarzan, fantasia 2000, the emperor's new groove, atlantis: the lost empire, lilo & stitch, treasure planet, brother bear, home on the range, chicken little, the wild and finally meet the robinsons  8)
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Soap

Thanks for listing them treble ;)

@ Riebi: We surely had a magical time!!!

MinniesBestPal

GREAT PHOTOS! I was gonna go on tower of terror, but as soon as I saw it, I gulped and said "Er...maybe not!"

I didn't expect it to be that tall!

Hmm...couldn't say I fancy the hsm2 show or whatever it was...

Looks like you had a great time! Lol! You saw the site admin! Tee hee! Did you speak to him and say "I'M SOAP FROM YOUR FORUM!!!  :D " or just take a photo and run?

I went to the cowboy cookout! There was a mouse under the table, and my grandma saw it! She started running around screaming, and we chased it away, but she refused to sit down at the table again! She went and ate her hotdog on the other side of the restaurant!