Once upon a Dream plushes!

Started by Kristof, March 14, 2008, 01:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

These got released this week.  Aren't they adorable???  More merchandising in this style (and themed around DOUAD) will be released the coming months during the celebrations continues... big time.

Anthony

Awesome. More stuff like this please, DLRP! We don't all have the money/space for those snowglobes.

Not really related, but - do you think after the 15th the resort logo will be that on the tag there? Rather than this:

Masamune

:D Oooh, they're lovely! How much do they cost?

Nala_84

Oh wow!!!!  :D They're so sweet!

It's a pity they didn't sell them when I was there last year :(! But they'll surely sell them throughout the following party-year, won't they? I'll return during the Christmas Season and I'd love to have the sweet Minnie :)!!
I'm so curious and can't wait to see more of the new merchandise now! ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kristof

They're 11.90 euro's each.  New merchandise will include a miniature snow globe with the hot air balloon and Mickey & Minnie.  They're also releasing Minnie's parade dress for girls.  :D

MinnieMouse

Oh, so nice things. I would like to have them all at home :-) But I donĀ“t know when or if I can go to DLRP this Year  :cry:

Alexandra

The Butlin Boy

What a great idea, a Once Upon a Dream Parade merchandise collection! I can't wait to see what else they have coming soon to the range :)

treble

love them!  :D can't wait to buy them! :D
we still have the clown minnie from the first time we went. it was the toon circus parade.
hope they do more characters
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Owain

These are lovely ! :)

Quote from: "Baloo"Not really related, but - do you think after the 15th the resort logo will be that on the tag there? Rather than this:

Im wondering about this to, i certainly like the resort logo but the 15th resort logo is very nice too !

Javey74

I really love those plushies, Especially Mickeys hat.  :D

Our Jen's getting excited about the Minnie's Parade Dress, whenever it's released.  :D

Malin

I picked them up a few weeks back, very cute. I can't wait to see the other merchadise that raptor1982 talked about come out on sale. Can you still buy stuff online by contacting the Resorts website.

BlackWolf

Quote from: "Malin"Can you still buy stuff online by contacting the Resorts website.
The contact form regarding merchandise still exists, so I'd assume so :)

Nala_84

Hey, does anybody know if they already have the Miniature Snow Globes which raptor described above? Or any pictures of them? :)
That'd be so great!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

15MagicalYears

They are beautiful!  =D>
I realy want these  :D