How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmmaH

Quote from: stifle on January 04, 2016, 07:43:13 AM
Quote from: EmmaH on January 04, 2016, 12:07:23 AM
Hello, 
We are visiting 18-22 January could someone please advise how busy the parks will be.
Kind regards
Emma

Midweek in January is just about as quiet as it gets.

Thank you for your reply. We have for the past three years visited the following week but last year it was much busier than in the first two years. Perhaps due to visitors delaying trips after the Charlie Hebdo attack?
So we chose to book a week earlier in the hope to avoid too many queues.
Unfortunately the first year my boys are tall enough to ride Space Mountain...it's closed the entire time we are the : ( xx
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2016
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2015
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2014
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2013

stifle

Quote from: Popboy84 on January 05, 2016, 12:36:38 AM
I will be visiting the park between March 10th-14th how busy do you reckon it will be? Also would maybe the hotels sell the premium fastpass?

You cannot purchase VIP FastPass other than by staying in a Suite.

March 10-11 and 14 will be fairly quiet. Busier on 12-13.

Christiaanrem

Howdy folks!

never been to Disneyland paris in January so i was wondering what the ''crowd'' will be from 25th of january untill the 28th (if anyone has any experience during this time) ^^

lovindisney87

Quote from: Christiaanrem on January 07, 2016, 09:48:18 AM
Howdy folks!

never been to Disneyland paris in January so i was wondering what the ''crowd'' will be from 25th of january untill the 28th (if anyone has any experience during this time) ^^

We went this time in 2014 and it was pretty quiet actually, most rides were able to walk straight on. We are also going the 25th to 29th January this year (18 days  ;D) so am hoping for the same this time, hope you have a great trip   :D
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

True-lifeadventures

Hey everyone.
I'm in the park now and it's isn't busy at all. It's not as dead as I had been lead to believe it might be, but there are only 5 min waits for most things and Peter Pan is only 20 mins which is usually a good guide!
Hope that helps?
Click the image below to visit our Vlog channel

WDW - Sept 2013. DLP - Dec 2013. DLP - Dec 2014. DLC - May 2015. DLP - Nov 2015. DLP - Jan 2016. WDW - Sept 2016

Karen101

So due to school holidays for both my daughter and my mother who works in a school we have booked from the 4th of July for 5 days ...

Never done the summer so just wondered how busy the park will be ... I imagine it will be very very very busy but I'm right in thinking the longest hours are at this time of the year right ??

Also anyone have any clues about the weather ?

chanra84

Hi!just wondering how busy it'll be from 10-14 October!have never been at that time of year,so hoping there's no school holidays then!

DisneyLeanne4Eva

Hi Everyone!

Just wondering how busy it will be on 7th - 11th November 2016. I plan to take my niece and nephew at this time to Sequoia Lodge for four nights

Thanks

Leanne xxx

never2old

I find this website quite useful to estimate how busy it's going to be:

http://www.ooparc.com/fr/177-Parc_Disneyland/Infos/Frequentation/

It's in French but I'm sure you can easily figure it out - green is a nice quiet day, black is avoid if possible!

SwipatronSparks

20th - 24th of june? anyone got any ideas... we checked before booking and this is the week before the schools start to finish....
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Sandman

Anyone know what its going to be like this weekend over valentines day?  Will they be doing anything at the park for valentines?

princesslaura

Quote from: SwipatronSparks on January 28, 2016, 10:58:15 AM
20th - 24th of june? anyone got any ideas... we checked before booking and this is the week before the schools start to finish....

I was there 17th - 21st June last year and the week days were really quiet, during EMH there was hardly anyone else in the parks. The weekends were quite a lot busier.

simbamad

I am going 4-7th April this year, can anyone advise me on how busy it will be.

Thanks in advance  :)

Keandra

We are going the from 5th till 9th of april.

As it is a holiday in Belgium to, i expect it will be rather busy in the weekend and good during the weekdays.

briantopp

Does anyone know why the week commencing 14th March is so busy? Apparently all of the hotels are fully booked but I can't see that any countries are having school holidays this week?