How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wembridges

Hi

We are going for 5 days 4 nights from 29th June 2015 to July 3rd 2015, how busy will the parks be ? UK and French kids still in school ?

lindavdende

Just booked for 28-30 september. Anyone any idea how busy it will be then?

Mileto

End of September is always calm and pleasant, still warm. And you can enjoy the Helloween decoration, as they start preparation mid of sept.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Jadefraser

We are going 10th-13th September..anyone been around this time for crowd levels etc? 13th is the last day for frozen so I'm assuming too early for halloween? How about for halloween decorations/costumes in the shops?

kelsea823

We will be in Paris for a few days before a river cruise and want to go to DLP Friday, July 24th or Saturday, July 25th. I'm sure Friday would be less busy but there is a tour of the Loire Valley that I want to go on Friday.
Is Saturday that much busier or do I skip my tour and go on Friday?
Thanks!

Mileto

Jadefraser, it's calm at time time in September. But I think they will start decorating for Helloween just after your departure as 13.9 is still summer fun as you said.

Kelsea823, better go to DLP on Friday, weekends are always busier.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP

mdw

.........29th August til 1st September please?

Mileto

29.8 & 30.8 will be very busy. It's the weekend just before school start. Correct me if I'm wrong.

TinkSassy

October 17-18 - weekend.  Looking at my schedule and I will save a ton of money by doing DLP on these days. 

Also with "how busy" - what will the queue times look like?  Can't find a site similar to TourPlans for the US parks that will give me an idea of wait times for busy . . .

markhughes80

hi i booked to go Disneyland Paris from 7th-11th December and just found out its Spanish holidays on Mon 7th and Tues 8th, people have told me it will be mad busy but will be quiet towards end of week when Spanish holidays finish but to expect queues to be 45-60 mins if not longer when Spanish are there, I didn't realise it was Spanish holidays when I booked it and now worried first two days is just going to be spent queueing and not much fun with two young kids, how long are the queue likely to be will it be that bad.
thanks

Komble

Does anyone know how busy it will be the first week of February 2016? We are booked to go from Monday 1st - Friday 5th... I don't think there are any school holidays? :) Thanks!!

SophieMiddleton

Quote from: markhughes80 on June 22, 2015, 03:55:08 PM
hi i booked to go Disneyland Paris from 7th-11th December and just found out its Spanish holidays on Mon 7th and Tues 8th, people have told me it will be mad busy but will be quiet towards end of week when Spanish holidays finish but to expect queues to be 45-60 mins if not longer when Spanish are there, I didn't realise it was Spanish holidays when I booked it and now worried first two days is just going to be spent queueing and not much fun with two young kids, how long are the queue likely to be will it be that bad.
thanks

I wouldn't worry too much! It is just possible it will be busier than normal weekdays, but I wouldn't worry about it being like the queues you would encounter in the summer holidays  :D

Alexz

How about Bastille Day (July 14th)? Is it really crowded? Me and my girlfriend is going to Paris next week and thinking about visiting DLP either the 14th or the 15th. What day is less crowded?
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

stifle

It will inevitably be more crowded on the 14th (just called FĂȘte Nationale/National Day in France btw).

cakes85

Quote from: markhughes80 on June 22, 2015, 03:55:08 PM
thanks

I am going these dates too! I am hoping it isn't too bad as they are back on the Wednesday so the Spanish holiday go-ers will be leaving on the Tuesday to get back for school resuming the next day? fingers crossed anyway...