How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilith Crane

HayHay

uspablo

Hi! I'll be in DLP on the weekend of June 7-8. I think June 9 is a holiday in France, will the parks be very busy that weekend?

Thank you very much!

Mrsya

Wed Oct 22nd - Tues Oct 27th ?
Trying to beat UK half term by a few days...

amanda08

Sorry to say that French half term is on then an last year it was MANIC!! Never seen the park so busy, not even high summer :o

that said the park is lovely at Halloween and the halloween parade is brill :)

Worth going just of Jack & Sally :)

Mrsya

Oh no....! :'(

Give me an idea of how manic is manic? Queue length on buzz lightyear, pirates, btm? Or is it just volume of people?

amanda08

I would say 50 plus minutes for buzz and the shortest queue we saw for btm was 90 mins - crush was close to 2 hours all week :o
If you get there for emh though you can still get quite a lot done and i would advise eating before most peoples dinner time as lots of people do leave the park after the parade to either eat or go home (the day trippers) and the queues then are much more managable.

Andybear

I'm going mid September this year - arriving early afternoon on Sunday the 14th and leaving early evening on Thursday the 18th.  Can anyone who's been during that time give me an idea of how busy it is then?  Hopefully it won't be too bad as I think a lot of kids'll be back at school then.  Thanks :)

never2old

Quote from: Andybear on May 31, 2014, 07:25:29 PM
I'm going mid September this year - arriving early afternoon on Sunday the 14th and leaving early evening on Thursday the 18th.  Can anyone who's been during that time give me an idea of how busy it is then?  Hopefully it won't be too bad as I think a lot of kids'll be back at school then.  Thanks :)

Nice and quiet :)

guest8408

29th August? :( End of the summer holidays, so it might not be AS busy? I hope....

Rapunzel1

Half October will be very busy. The Netherlands also has a holiday that period.

And my guess is that this weekend it eill be very busy as well. Most Europeans have a day off and in the Netherlands Monday is a official day off as well.

Andybear

Quote from: never2old on June 03, 2014, 04:49:04 PM

Nice and quiet :)

Brilliant, thank you :D

Queen Elsa

Pointless reply really but we are going the same dates!! It's our first time and sooooooo excited! We will be leaving Thursday lunch time though as we have a long drive home 😊

lindavdende

Quote from: Queen Elsa on June 10, 2014, 11:35:11 AM

Pointless reply really but we are going the same dates!! It's our first time and sooooooo excited! We will be leaving Thursday lunch time though as we have a long drive home 😊

So am i!! Although we will be in paris (staying at explorers hotel) 14/15 and in Disneyland 16/17. We will drive back the 18th late morning.
So i really liked the reply that it will be Nice and quiet ;)

Andybear

Quote from: Queen Elsa on June 10, 2014, 11:35:11 AM

Great stuff  :D   I'm getting the direct Eurostar - I only live a 45 minute train journey from London and the trains I catch go to Kings Cross Station so all I'll have to do is cross the road to St Pancras International.