How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrsya

Dimi

Hi guys,
We are planning our 3rd trip to Disneyland and before i will book i wanted to make myself sure that it will be acceptably crowded... What do you think about 2.06.2014 - 6.06.2014?? Checked that there are no holidays, no public holidays then... Will be grateful for any answers !!!

orangarnold

Quote from: Dimi on April 07, 2014, 03:22:29 PM
Hi guys,
We are planning our 3rd trip to Disneyland and before i will book i wanted to make myself sure that it will be acceptably crowded... What do you think about 2.06.2014 - 6.06.2014?? Checked that there are no holidays, no public holidays then... Will be grateful for any answers !!!

I'm there on the 3rd and 3th, I've booked it with it being no holidays and *should* be quiet

ilovemainstxxx

Hi there we are going 30th june till 4 th july , any ideas if it will be busy ????
also do they do anything for the 4th of july ???
Thanks    :)

disnick.322

Thursday 29th May is ascension day, which is a public holiday in France, so does anyone know how busy it is will be on the Thursday?

amanda08

Quote from: disnick.322 on April 08, 2014, 06:52:35 PM
Thursday 29th May is ascension day, which is a public holiday in France, so does anyone know how busy it is will be on the Thursday?

VERY busy!! It is I believe one of the busiest days in the year for Disney, so you need to prepare for loooooonnnnnggggg queues

disnick.322

Quote from: amanda08 on April 08, 2014, 08:05:17 PM

VERY busy!! It is I believe one of the busiest days in the year for Disney, so you need to prepare for loooooonnnnnggggg queues

Looks like EMH, fast pass will be needed. Might have to be a shopping day.

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: stylian on April 02, 2014, 09:55:21 AM
ok, i will visit and stay in Disney Paris on 24 June 2014 for 3 nights, 4 days (Tuesday to Friday). I want to know how busy it will be. thanks

Fairly nice crowds especially considering the weather :) average of 15 min waits.

Quote from: Mrsya on April 04, 2014, 11:09:02 AM
Hi all! Going Sunday May 18th until Wed May 21st. Im assuming it will be busier on the Sunday afternoon but don't get there until late. How busy will Mon/Tues be?
Sunday is busier. Monday and Tuesday will be good, average 15/20 min waits, very long hours too. Early and late will be shorter, mid day will be the highest.

Quote from: Dimi on April 07, 2014, 03:22:29 PM
Hi guys,

Nice calm time, long hours :)

Quote from: ilovemainstxxx on April 08, 2014, 11:05:15 AM
Hi there we are going 30th june till 4 th july , any ideas if it will be busy ??? ?

Mid season dates, expect 20/25 min waits outside the peak hours. 4th will be busy. As for plans, no idea.

Quote from: disnick.322 on April 08, 2014, 10:10:14 PM
Quote from: amanda08 on April 08, 2014, 08:05:17 PM

Looks like EMH, fast pass will be needed. Might have to be a shopping day.

Do EMH, hit Thunder/Pirates/Buzz/Space first thing. You have until about 11am before it gets busy, you can easily squeeze in the headliners. Then do the shows at the studios - can still have a full day in the parks :) FP anything else.

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

ilovemainstxxx

Hi there we are going 30th june till 4 th july , any ideas if it will be busy ??? ?

Mid season dates, expect 20/25 min waits outside the peak hours. 4th will be busy. As for plans, no idea.

thanks for that Trekkie , was really worried as it is Spanish and Italian holidays , but with the others not breaking up till a bit later was hoping it might not be to bad ...
we went first week of September last year and some schools were still off , do you think it will be comparable to that ???

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: ilovemainstxxx on April 12, 2014, 10:16:59 AM

thanks for that Trekkie , was really worried as it is Spanish and Italian holidays , but with the others not breaking up till a bit later was hoping it might not be to bad ...
we went first week of September last year and some schools were still off , do you think it will be comparable to that ???

A bit busier, nothing outwardly crazy though :)
The Roundup

Mr D Duck

Going Wednesday May 14th until Saturday May 17th 2014. Am I looking at low season crowds?

Thanks.

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: Mr D Duck on April 12, 2014, 04:04:10 PM
Going Wednesday May 14th until Saturday May 17th 2014. Am I looking at low season crowds?

Thanks.

Yep, mid on Friday and high on Saturday.
The Roundup

moonloo

Hi Trekkie! I know this is a little premature, but what are your thoughts on the crowns 23rd til 29th March 2015?
Thank you!!!

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: moonloo on April 13, 2014, 01:31:15 PM
Hi Trekkie! I know this is a little premature, but what are your thoughts on the crowns 23rd til 29th March 2015?
Thank you!!!

Low season mostly :)
The Roundup

moonloo