How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amy_2909

Hi Amy - we were there the same time last year and it was i'm afraid to say, horrendously busy :(  Some points in the day you could hardly walk through the crowd. Very long wait times too for the rides (and we had vip fast pass from Castle Club)

Thanks Amanda- we were last there in sept 2011 and had a lovely quiet 2 days then the weekend hit and there was a wait of 60mins for pirates of the carribean! Will deffo make use of EMH xx

polar vixen

Thanks Trekkie, we'll maybe make sat/sun our days to go into paris, and hang out around the davy crockett ranch, THANK YOU!

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: wishuponastar83 on February 19, 2014, 09:37:18 PM
Have booked a trip for 10-16th Sept (a couple of days will be spent in Paris) anyone got any suggestion how busy it will be and which days we should consider to visit Paris

Taking a 3.5 year old and 4 month old (oh and hubby lol  :P )

Friday/Saturday/Sunday will be busier, Saturday will be the busiest. The other days will be fairly clear :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

wishuponastar83

Quote from: Trekkie101 on February 20, 2014, 01:14:11 AM
Quote from: wishuponastar83 on February 19, 2014, 09:37:18 PM
Have booked a trip for 10-16th Sept (a couple of days will be spent in Paris) anyone got any suggestion how busy it will be and which days we should consider to visit Paris

Taking a 3.5 year old and 4 month old (oh and hubby lol  :P )

Friday/Saturday/Sunday will be busier, Saturday will be the busiest. The other days will be fairly clear :)

Thanks Trekkie perhaps we will use the weekend to visit Paris

catia_reis

Hi guys!

Just booked a day pass for April's 1st (yeah, April's Fools on Disneyland) for only 35€ in Fnac's website (if you're planning to enjoy this offer, hurry up because it ends tomorrow).
I been to Disneyland before, but never in April; how busy do you think the parks will be?

tesssparkle

Hello!
We're planning on going to Disney in May halfterm (uk) this year. We are in the Paris area Sunday 25th til Saturday 31st.
I was thinking Wednesday would be the best option, any ideas on how busy it will be?
Thanks very much!
Tess

MuppetNation

Hi,

We're going on the 12th to 16th May for our first trip with our 1 year old. Can anyone tell me roughly how busy it will be?

Thank you.

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: tesssparkle on March 02, 2014, 05:57:56 PM
Hello!
We're planning on going to Disney in May halfterm (uk) this year. We are in the Paris area Sunday 25th til Saturday 31st.
I was thinking Wednesday would be the best option, any ideas on how busy it will be?
Thanks very much!
Tess

Weekdays that week are mid season dates, on average 22 min waits, higher waits 12-6, parks open until 11pm though.

Quote from: MuppetNation on March 03, 2014, 04:56:35 PM
Hi,

We're going on the 12th to 16th May for our first trip with our 1 year old. Can anyone tell me roughly how busy it will be?

Thank you.

Low season up until 16th, 15 min average wait, higher 12-5, take advantage of later opening hours (until 22:30), and if staying on site use extra magic hours. 13th will be your quietest day, some annual passes are blocked out.
The Roundup

jazzyjules72

Hi Trekkie101 sorry little late but just wanted say thank you for your comment, certainly sounds good idea to take in the shows on the Saturday. Every little bit of advice is going to make our stay even more enjoyable. So excited!!

2014 June - Sequoia Lodge

danogian

Hi Trekkie, I like the new stats graphs you've put on your website, I'd be interested in seeing separate versions of the second graph (average wait time by hour) for each of the season types as well as the overall average wait time by day type.

Previous Visits:
Oct 2011 - Santa Fé - 3 nights
Oct 2012 - Cheyenne - 3 nights
Apr 2014 - Sequoia Lodge - 4 nights
Jun 2015 - Sequoia Lodge (GFC) - 4 nights

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: danogian on March 04, 2014, 01:58:35 PM
Hi Trekkie, I like the new stats graphs you've put on your website, I'd be interested in seeing separate versions of the second graph (average wait time by hour) for each of the season types as well as the overall average wait time by day type.

Tonights update has exactly this if I understand you right :) - 8:30pm GMT it should refresh up live.
The Roundup

danogian

That's exactly what I meant, nice work Graeme, thanks!

Previous Visits:
Oct 2011 - Santa Fé - 3 nights
Oct 2012 - Cheyenne - 3 nights
Apr 2014 - Sequoia Lodge - 4 nights
Jun 2015 - Sequoia Lodge (GFC) - 4 nights

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: danogian on March 04, 2014, 10:57:51 PM
That's exactly what I meant, nice work Graeme, thanks!

Wednesday will work also, just the logic needs tomorrow to run before it will.
The Roundup

BoristheSpider

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: BoristheSpider on March 09, 2014, 10:59:23 AM
17th-21st Nov? Xx

We have nothing predicted yet sadly.

From previous experience though, pretty good time to be there, won't be overly busy and you'll have the full swing of the Christmas season. Lots of extra's.
The Roundup