How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glgittens85

We are going 4th - 8th June - Found out after booking that the weekend (7th & 8th) it Whit Sunday weekend and a French Bank Holiday (on Monday 9th).

How busy will it be? Especially in the run up to the weekend?

If the weekend is going to be too busy we may take a trip into Paris on the Saturday.

moonloo

Hi trekkie101,

Please could you tell me how busy it is likely to be on 31st march through to the 5th April please?
Thank you!!
:D

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: glgittens85 on February 17, 2014, 11:38:32 AM
We are going 4th - 8th June - Found out after booking that the weekend (7th & 8th) it Whit Sunday weekend and a French Bank Holiday (on Monday 9th).

How busy will it be? Especially in the run up to the weekend?

If the weekend is going to be too busy we may take a trip into Paris on the Saturday.

It will be a busy weekend, especially the Saturday. Blockouts will reduce the Sunday a fair bit, but again weekend stays from the French will effect the crowd level, it should get quieter as the day goes on though.

Quote from: moonloo on February 17, 2014, 08:58:20 PM
Hi trekkie101,

Please could you tell me how busy it is likely to be on 31st march through to the 5th April please?
Thank you!!
Should be fairly quiet until 4th where it'll be busier and then Saturday will be very busy.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

BoristheSpider

I'd love to go again this Halloween.
Will it be painfully busy? Are there still villains out if you go in a less busy time say early Oct?x

loulou169

Hi Boris the Spider! Ive been the last two years early October, normally the first week and its been ok. Most rides (except crushes coaster which is always busy) was either walk on or 20 minutes waits, crowds were modest and yes there was villains! We saw Jafar, Gaston, Governor Ratcliffe, Captain Hook, Cruella De Vil and Gideon. There was more out but I cant remember which ones off the top of my head as we didn't get pictures of them as the crowds were big!
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

BoristheSpider

amanda08

Quote from: BoristheSpider on February 18, 2014, 12:52:05 PM
I'd love to go again this Halloween.
Will it be painfully busy? Are there still villains out if you go in a less busy time say early Oct?x

Bear in mind that last year Halloween season did not start till 5th october

moonloo

Hi trekkie101,

Thank you!!
Should be fairly quiet until 4th where it'll be busier and then Saturday will be very busy.

Thank youuuuuu!!!! Sounds GREAT!!!!!!

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: moonloo on February 18, 2014, 06:38:19 PM

Hi trekkie101,

Thank you!!

Thank youuuuuu!!!! Sounds GREAT!!!!!!

Anytime :) as alway's the calendars up to date.
The Roundup

polar vixen

We're hoping to go 18th to 24th June but never been that time of year before, how busy will it be please? Also I'd there anything special on? (summer parade etc? )

amy_2909

Hi,
I've just booked for October 21st -25th - made an effort to avoid the UK half term but never thought to look at the french holidays - anyone have an idea of how mad it could be?!
Amy x

amanda08

Hi Amy - we were there the same time last year and it was i'm afraid to say, horrendously busy :(  Some points in the day you could hardly walk through the crowd. Very long wait times too for the rides (and we had vip fast pass from Castle Club)

On the plus side, the weather was absolutely glorious and the park loved beautiful with all the Halloween trimmings, extra parade etc.

@Trekkie - you may want to adjust your calander as it shows this week as being a quiet one.............

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: amanda08 on February 19, 2014, 06:00:57 PM
Hi Amy - we were there the same time last year and it was i'm afraid to say, horrendously busy :(  Some points in the day you could hardly walk through the crowd. Very long wait times too for the rides (and we had vip fast pass from Castle Club)

On the plus side, the weather was absolutely glorious and the park loved beautiful with all the Halloween trimmings, extra parade etc.

@Trekkie - you may want to adjust your calander as it shows this week as being a quiet one.............

Our data shows big weekends, but no mid week hit, we should have our new data from DLP next month and i'll see if they upgrade it. Definitely strange it taking the jump from low to high.
The Roundup

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: polar vixen on February 19, 2014, 01:29:56 AM
We're hoping to go 18th to 24th June but never been that time of year before, how busy will it be please? Also I'd there anything special on? (summer parade etc? )

Busy weekend, not so much before hand :)
The Roundup

wishuponastar83

Have booked a trip for 10-16th Sept (a couple of days will be spent in Paris) anyone got any suggestion how busy it will be and which days we should consider to visit Paris

Taking a 3.5 year old and 4 month old (oh and hubby lol  :P )