How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loulou169

Hi all, what 31 march to April 3 like? I've always been Halloween so this is a first for us!! X
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: loulou169 on January 03, 2014, 05:02:17 PM
Hi all, what 31 march to April 3 like? I've always been Halloween so this is a first for us!! X

Quiet and then busier the Friday. Nothing extreme :)

Data from DLP on those dates isn't out yet, so this goes on previous years but wouldn't expect anything different.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

loulou169

Quote from: Trekkie101 on January 03, 2014, 08:35:51 PM
Quote from: loulou169 on January 03, 2014, 05:02:17 PM

Quiet and then busier the Friday. Nothing extreme :)

Data from DLP on those dates isn't out yet, so this goes on previous years but wouldn't expect anything different.

Brilliant thanks! X
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

mnewcourt

Quote from: Trekkie101 on December 28, 2013, 11:27:59 PM
Quote from: mnewcourt on December 28, 2013, 10:20:17 AM
How busy do you think it will be next weekend? 3 till 5 January.

On a scale of 5

3rd - 4/5
4th - 3/5
5-th 1 or 2 /5

It'll get quieter as it goes on :) Not overly busy though.

The prediction was exactly right.

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: mnewcourt on January 05, 2014, 09:14:33 AM

On a scale of 5

3rd - 4/5
4th - 3/5
5-th 1 or 2 /5

Glad to hear it :) the data is from DLP + historic wait times.

How quiet was the 5th? That's the one I struggle a bit with!
The Roundup

jopsey

Looking at going between the 4th April and the 21st April 2014 Childrens Easter school holidays when would be quiter does anybody know ? We went in Oct 2013 and it was very busy so if possible would like to go when its less busy (I know its going to be busier than when children in school but stuck to school holidays unfortunately ) 

mnewcourt

Quote from: Trekkie101 on January 05, 2014, 12:42:47 PM
Quote from: mnewcourt on January 05, 2014, 09:14:33 AM

On a scale of 5

3rd - 4/5
4th - 3/5
5-th 1 or 2 /5

Glad to hear it :) the data is from DLP + historic wait times.

How quiet was the 5th? That's the one I struggle a bit with!
The 5th I am not sure about since I didn't went to the park. The hotel I stayed in was pretty empty though during breakfast in relation to the other days.

Livvipivvi

Hiya, We are going on our first visit on Sunday 25th May until 29th.  I know the 29th is the first day of a french holiday, but how busy do you think these days will be?

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

amanda08

February half term 23-28th? I think the UK are back at school then but I know the French are still on vacation. After are horribly busy experience during october half term we are a bit nervous to be going back again when the schools are off!

Could any one that has been during this half term give an indication of waiting times etc?

Thanks you :)

enough

Hello All!

I am taking a trip to Paris at the end of April, beginning of May and wondering what the crowd levels would be like on Monday, the 5th of May?

I've been trying to read through the school calendars for France, Germany and England and it appears as though that Monday is right after the Easter break for most if not all of them... can anyone tell me what it might be like on that day?

thank you!

Rapunzel1

Enough. The first week of May is a Dutch school holiday. So my guess is that it will be busy. I always hear a lot of people saying they are going to Disneyland that week.

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: Livvipivvi on January 07, 2014, 10:21:35 PM
Hiya, We are going on our first visit on Sunday 25th May until 29th.  I know the 29th is the first day of a french holiday, but how busy do you think these days will be?

23rd to 28th May - Mid season, around 20/25 minute waits on average, some exceptions like BTM and Crush.
29th May - Busier, expect closer to 35/40 minute waits. Nothing mega I wouldn't think.

Quote from: amanda08 on January 09, 2014, 12:31:14 PMFebruary half term 23-28th? I think the UK are back at school then but I know the French are still on vacation. After are horribly busy experience during october half term we are a bit nervous to be going back again when the schools are off!

Could any one that has been during this half term give an indication of waiting times etc?

Thanks you :)

Not showing up as crazy :)

Did you go in the last week/second last week of October last year?

However those dates show average waits of around 25 mins, exceptions like BTM and Crush will apply.

Quote from: enough on January 09, 2014, 02:46:31 PM
Hello All!

I am taking a trip to Paris at the end of April, beginning of May and wondering what the crowd levels would be like on Monday, the 5th of May?

I've been trying to read through the school calendars for France, Germany and England and it appears as though that Monday is right after the Easter break for most if not all of them... can anyone tell me what it might be like on that day?

thank you!

Last week in April looks brilliant for availability, park hours and crowd level. 5th isn't showing it to be busier than the week proceeding it :) expect lower waits around 20 mins. Except BTM and Crush. However this is the start of Fri, Sat and Sundays being a lot busier :)

The Roundup

enough

Quote from: Trekkie101 on January 11, 2014, 12:33:19 PM

Quote from: enough on January 09, 2014, 02:46:31 PM
Hello All!

thank you!

Last week in April looks brilliant for availability, park hours and crowd level. 5th isn't showing it to be busier than the week proceeding it :) expect lower waits around 20 mins. Except BTM and Crush. However this is the start of Fri, Sat and Sundays being a lot busier :)

Thanks Trekkie and others!  I would think the 5th being a Monday would mean lower crowds just to it being a non-weekend as well. I can deal with the 20min wait times.

I plan to get up pretty early to get to the Park from Chatelet for the opening, so hopefully being an early riser will help too.

DLRP Roundup!

Weekends, especially a Saturday pack the place, for example Thursday everything was 5/10 mins and today's waits are closer to 30/40!

The Roundup

gemhandley

Were going 19th Jan til 23rd.  Will it be busy then?