Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dopey and Snow White

How Busy will it be on...
March 17th to March 21st 2014?

4 girls going
staying at Disneyland Hotel
Wanting to meet lots of characters!  :)
"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing, that it was all started by a mouse."

orangarnold

Quote from: Dopey and Snow White on October 12, 2013, 05:25:08 PM
How Busy will it be on...
March 17th to March 21st 2014?

4 girls going
staying at Disneyland Hotel
Wanting to meet lots of characters!  :)

The 17th will be full of Irish teenagers and families with it being St Patricks Day

MELITA

13th-16th December 2013?? how bus?  :-\

strawjaw

We're going the 19th - 24th December - how busy is it normally at this time of year?
Strawjaw

Previous Visits]
January 2006 - WDW - Grosvenor Resort, Honeymoon, 14 nights.
March 2010- Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 3 nights
March 2011 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 4 nights
December 2013 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne, 5 nights

never2old

Quote from: MELITA on October 25, 2013, 01:47:31 PM
13th-16th December 2013?? how bus?  :-\

The weekend it will be busy, but it should be OK Friday and Monday. The weekends in December are always busy, I'm afraid (a few years ago they even reached full park capacity and were not letting any more in!!)

Quote from: strawjaw on November 05, 2013, 09:12:50 PM
We're going the 19th - 24th December - how busy is it normally at this time of year?

VERY VERY busy. Christmas is extremely popular and busy. But very magical  :)

FoX

I'm going 24 - 26 November. The 24th is a Sunday and I wonder how busy it will be. Any ideas? Monday and Tuesday will be pretty easy I guess...

Ravenseye

Quote from: BoristheSpider on September 21, 2013, 03:13:38 AM
Quite tempted to go in Feb, week starting the 10th, will it be fairly quiet then? x

Did you go ahead and book for that date?  :)
Coincidently, we have just booked for that week, hoping it's fairly quiet but don't really care as just happy we are going back!  ;D
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

gemma2806

Fox I'm there the 24-30. I imagine the weekends in Christmas season will be very busy especially if it's not raining! If possible the weekends may be even busier than normal. I'm hoping and have been told however that the week days should be quiet if not very quiet but I think we may just have to wait and see! I'd love to hear from anyone who has stayed at this time of year before.

FoX

Quote from: gemma2806 on November 06, 2013, 05:03:55 PM
Fox I'm there the 24-30. I imagine the weekends in Christmas season will be very busy especially if it's not raining! If possible the weekends may be even busier than normal. I'm hoping and have been told however that the week days should be quiet if not very quiet but I think we may just have to wait and see! I'd love to hear from anyone who has stayed at this time of year before.

I've been in DL in November before but only on weekdays. They were really quiet! I just hope Sunday the 24th will be quiet too, although it will be busier then weekdays of course. I guess Sunday Nov 10th will be busy since the 11th is a holiday in France. At least the park is open till 10 pm in weekends so after about 7 pm I guess most locals will be leaving for they have to work the next day and the kids will have to go to school.

gemma2806

I really hope you're right about the weekdays as I'd love it to be quiet! I went away last September hoping for a quiet holiday but unfortunately I didn't check European school holidays and was there while the Spanish schools were off. It was sooo busy! Would love a more relaxed holiday this year!

glgittens85

We have booked to go Weds 4th June - Sun 8th June 2014

Its outside of school holidays (yay) however I learnt after booking that it is Whitsunday and Monday in France which means a national holiday (boo). Although we will be leaving Whitsunday I am now concerned the Park will be mayhem from the Friday.

Anyone have an idea what type of crowds we may be looking at? Or do you think it will be ok'ish?

ThBa

We will be going from 02.January until 07.January 2014.

What do you think ?

Standing in line for a long time or walkthrough ?

;)

vale91_24

I'll be there from 19th to 23th December...I know it will be busy, I hope we can do most of rides on Thursday and Friday because the weekend will be a mess! But Christmas atmosphere  :)

casemor

How busy will it be on Easter Sunday?

strawjaw

Quote from: never2old on November 06, 2013, 09:32:17 AM

Quote from: strawjaw on November 05, 2013, 09:12:50 PM

VERY VERY busy. Christmas is extremely popular and busy. But very magical  :)
Thank you - I suspected it might be - still can't wait to go!!
Strawjaw

Previous Visits]
January 2006 - WDW - Grosvenor Resort, Honeymoon, 14 nights.
March 2010- Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 3 nights
March 2011 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 4 nights
December 2013 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne, 5 nights