How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pj123

Quote from: amanda08 on September 13, 2013, 01:29:05 PM
We are going the 20th till 25th and expecting it to be busy but not manic. From the 25th most of the UK also has school holidays so I think it will start to get much busier then. The plus side is, everything is open - never experienced a trip without closures before! and there are nice long opening hours :-)

Have a fab time!

Yep, I got the dates wrong, lol and booked the week before half term, lol never mind, really looking forward to it now, my daughter had a fab time last Xmas!

hannabdav

26th - 30th August, any ideas? I bet it's very busy!!!!xx
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

BoristheSpider

Throughout the whole year, which week would you say is the most & least busy? xx

DLRP Roundup!

Most is December for Xmas week / Weekends in August.

Least? Anything after the first week in January until about mid February.

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

staceylc

We didn't make our last minute trip at the beginning of this month but have just booked our train tickets to go on 27th-30th October.

I know it's half term but not sure how busy it will be.  Any ideas?

idylles

27-30th October can be really busy, it's Halloween and yeah, DLP is very popular then. 
A dream is a wish your heart makes.

BoristheSpider

Quite tempted to go in Feb, week starting the 10th, will it be fairly quiet then? x

Ravenseye

Quote from: BoristheSpider on September 21, 2013, 03:13:38 AM
Quite tempted to go in Feb, week starting the 10th, will it be fairly quiet then? x

We went in Feb some years ago (can't recall the dates but it was the Chinese New Year Festival) and the queues for rides were almost non existent  :D

We just returned and were surprised at the amount of children in the Parks as it was not any school holiday. Alot of young British guests appeared to have been taken out of school for the trip, and I think French children do not begin school until the age of 7, so bear that in mind. I guess it is never totally 'quiet'.   :)
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

orangarnold

I'm going on the 11th of October, I'm hoping it will be not over busy as its a Friday and there are no half terms going in then too.

Princess Alexa

Anyone know how busy it will be  on the 19th-22nd of October? We're planning a last minute trip!

Ess

Hi everyone!

How busy will it be the 27th of decembre until the 30th of decembre?
Because of the holidays.. Will it be super crowded?

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey guys!  ;D

Anyone got an idea how busy the park will be during the end of January? Im gonna be at DLRP from the 30th of Jan(Thurs) till the 2nd of Feb (Sun).

Thanks in advance guys! :D

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: Donald-Duck-Malta on October 05, 2013, 12:16:56 AM
Hey guys!  ;D

Anyone got an idea how busy the park will be during the end of January? Im gonna be at DLRP from the 30th of Jan(Thurs) till the 2nd of Feb (Sun).

It'll be very quiet :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

never2old

Has anyone been around Easter?

I imagine it will be on the busy side, but is it manageable?

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: Trekkie101 on October 05, 2013, 04:37:30 PM
Quote from: Donald-Duck-Malta on October 05, 2013, 12:16:56 AM
Hey guys!  ;D

It'll be very quiet :)

Now thats awesome news to wake up to! Especially knowing it will be quiet also on the weekend...AWESOME!  ;D  Thanks for the info mate!