o.o How far in advance do you learn of Pin Trading Events?

Started by Masamune, June 20, 2005, 04:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:) Me, my mum and my cousin all went to Disneyland Paris in April for my 18th birthday... :P and all three of us totally got into Pin Trading! We all bought a Jessica Rabbit starter kit, and managed to get loads of nice pins by trading pins that we bought in the sale for 3 Euros.

Anyway, what I'd like to know is, how far in advance do you find out about Pin Trading Events and Pin Releases? :D We're all planning on going back in October, but it would be nice if we could go when there's an actually Trading event going on!

The problem is that the holiday has to be booked a month in advance...

:?: So is there any way I can find out about October Pin Events/Releases before October actually comes?

Masamune

:( Does no one have any idea at all?

Anthony

Hi Masamune,

Pin releases are usually announced at the end of each month, for example for the June releases were announced right at the end of May.

Pin Events are usually announced around 2 months in advance, whilst Pin Nights are announced about a month (or less) in advance, so if you want to get to a Pin Event in October then you should time to book your holiday dates accordingly.  There's no guarantee that there will be a pin event in October though, I'm afraid.  We'll just have to wait and see...  :roll:  :wink:

Masamune

:D Thanks for answering... :P we'll probably be going around mid-October, so hopefully at least one new Pin qill be released before we go... :) it's good that Pin Events are announced two months in advance though! 8) Hopefully I'll get lucky and there will be some sort of Villains event...

puff

Hello, I'm new to this forum.  I'm heading to Disneyland Paris in November.  where do you find out about the pin trading events (other than this site) Is there an email list you can be on to be notified about pin trading events? I can find loads of information about the american parks and events but nothing about Paris so any help would be appreciated.

Kristof

Hi,

Maybe this website can help you:
http://www.officialdisneypintrading.com

Feel free to post any questions in the Pintrading board!  Baloo, who's our expert, will help you out!