Favourite Disneyland Park characters

Started by WaltDisneyFanBoy, November 26, 2007, 10:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Hi there. Whenever I go to Disneyland, I just have to see Donald Duck, because a stay in Disneyland would not be complete for me without Donald Duck.
What Disney characters do u like to meet in the park?

Nicholas-c

Mickey, Donald, Goofy and stitch are my favorite to meet (basically my favorite Disney characters)
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

dagobert

My favorite character is Scrooge McDuck, but I have never seen him in the parks, just on photos in Disney Village. Anybody of you ever seen Scrooge McDuck?

Otherwise it is Donald Duck.

My girlfriend's favorite character is Piglet.

Masamune

:D I saw Scrooge on my last visit. He was in the Studios though.

Personally I love seeing the really cuddly characters, such as Eeyore, Donald and Baloo. :P They just look so huggable.

Riebi

My favs are: Baloo, Pluto and Sully.

And of course: STITCH! ("Love candy")
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

tubbsy

Urm.... Eeyore!  :D  Mickey and Donald are top of my list too.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

swity

I have seen Scrooge the last time too.There have been times where you could meet him every day, you know the character meeting times standing in the map...
I need to see Buzz Lightyear, he is my favourite, but I also like to see Goofy, Minnie and Woody.

RnRCj

I too have to see Donald every visit :lol: I love him!

thelmaholland

My 9 year old sons favourites are Chip n Dale. His face lights up when he sees them.

britje

Mickey and Minnie are my favourites! Although I like all the disney characters..but I just have a soft spot for mickey and minnie
"We are not trying to entertain the critics. I\'ll take my chances with the public" - Walt Disney

Soap

Tigre is at that top of the list  :D
Just because of his jumpy attitude, always being lifely, his bright orange colour and off course him being a true friend!

Mickey has to be my number 2, the man which made it all possible and is our star icon!  :mickey2:

But h*ll...how is it possible to make choice with all those great characters around....????  :roll:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

cinders

oh i cant choose a fav !! i like them all :D
but i do enjoy watching Mickey Mouse Club House ;) lololol and oh sing me a story with belle is also good :D
so i guess i do have favs :P

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

Riebi

Quote from: "tubbsy"Urm.... Eeyore!  :D  Mickey and Donald are top of my list too.

We need it cuddly 8)  :D
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Javey74

Well......say no more, my avatar say's it all.  :wink: My partner's favourite is Chip & Dale and my daughter's favourite is Snow White. :wink:

TICH

I think this is a interesant and funny post ¿why can rescue it?  :P
Like someone here, my favourite Character is Stitch! I love how crazy he is!   :stitch_bounce:
 And also i hope to meet any Hyena from the Lion King, my favourita disney movie (and my favourite characters from it), It´s very dificult?

Hakuna matata! :stitch:
"That door is opening once again..."