Trip report - Day 4 (24-28 Oct 07)

Started by Bopshop, November 11, 2007, 06:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopshop

Up at 8 – a huge lie in!!  Got the train with no fuss and 5 minute queue to get into the Studios – open the gates at 9.30 to allow people into Studio 1.  I got a seat near to the entrance to the park and went and got breakfast for me and Mum – when I was last there they kept everyone until 10 for the rush to Crush so I thought we could sit and have some food.  They of course have changed that and open it up to allow people in to queue at the attraction of choice.  We got in and had our food standing in the queue line for Crush – not long to wait.  Were facing backwards which was ace – love the first drop.  Out and got pics with Mickey and then Remy – he was in ace form with my Mum making her rub his ears and then trying to steal her away....lol!  

As we came out of the queue this stupid, stupid woman made a comment about the poor kids in the queue having to wait as, heaven forbid, my Mum had the check to get a pic – I say to thee lady – bah humbug!  We actually laughed out loud at her.  Watched some of the Cine Folies show – funny.  Did Armageddon.

Is cool but the pre-show is just toooo long.  Headed out of the park via a quick pic with Dale.  Over to the Main Park and up Main Street – as I was walking up, suddenly remembered about the Maleficent pin which was out today!  Over to the pin station – saw the CM I had met the other day.  

True to his word, he had got me a fabulous signature from Maleficent – chatted for ages and looked around the pin traders who were there.  Down Main Street to the pin shop and got the Maleficent pin and 2 LE ones for trading.  Back to traders and traded for Maleficent and Cruella LE's.  Around to back of Halloween show – lots more pics and sweets.  

Went to go to Adventureland but ended up going up by Princesses into Fantasyland.  Saw Suzy and Perla out for pics.  Cinderella and Ariel were also walking through.  

Around to Tea Cups and got cool pics with Dum and Dee (they made me hug a CM) and Alice and the Mad Hatter.  

Down through Castle to stage.  Left Mum whilst I went and got fastpasses for Big Thunder and a drink – trolls were out outside Big Thunder.  Back to Mum and watched the Halloween show – videoed it this time.  Stitch came over and bumped heads with me.  Got a cool pic of Mum with Minnie – she could go home happy now!  Once the show was over, Maleficent came over and let me stroke Diablo – he was ace!  Our fav Pink Witch came over to give us lots of sweets and say hi.  Gaston and Cruella both said hello.  

Went back to pin shop on Main Street and got some more pins to trade with traders.  Traded for Halloween lanyard hangers from WDW and a giant Jessica LE pin.  Watched the Character Express come up Main Street.  

Back to pin shop for one last time for another LE pin – traded for Maleficent pin.  Out of the park and went to Val D'Europe.  Even here Disney was on my mind – into the Disney shop and did a pin trade with a staff member!!  Looked around Auchan supermarket (was the only place I was able to get a cuddly Remy!).  The joys of Sephora.  Got some baguettes for lunch and around all the shops in the Centre and the outlets. Got the train back and left shopping in luggage store. Into park and up Discovery Arcade – over to get into Lion King.  We were just too late and didn't get in. Into City Hall – wanted to leave note of thanks for excellent CM's we had come across.  Decided to head over to the Studios.  Into Animation Academy and did drawing of Donald – his hat is always so hard!!  

Up and did RNR.  Bought Mum a cute cuddly Stitch.  

Down and got in the queue for Crush.  2 minutes later said it was down for Technical problems but we waited whilst others left and they got it running again – was fab.  When we came out park was closed and looked amazing in the dark.  

Into the shops and Mum got gloves and socks for my girlfriend.  I got her a cool Tinkerbell Ipod cover and a Christmas decoration for my Mum.  Looked at our park photos and got Mum some cool Minnie lip balm.  

Out of the Studios and over to Disneyland Park. Looked at our pics here and into the Emporium.   Mum bought me a cool new pin bag.  I got a ton of stuff – pins, keyring, chocs.  Out of the park and got our bags.  Over to Café Mickey.  All decked out for Halloween. Had a lovely meal – I had steak and Mum had the ribs.  

Pics with Mickey, Smee, Hook, Tigger and Pluto.  

Into shops in the Village.  Got chocs, xmas ornaments, Mickey hands, Stitch Christmas hat and Buzz blaster!  Got all our bags together and back to BSG to pack!

The Butlin Boy

You have taken some excellent photos, well done :)