My trip report - Day 2 (24-28 Oct 07)

Started by Bopshop, November 11, 2007, 06:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopshop

First full day at the magic (25/10/07)!  Up at 7.45 and got ready.  Only about a 10 minute walk to BSG station and no time at all to wait on train to the parks. Into park for EMH with our Dream AP's – gotta love them! Got programme schedule and up Main Street taking lots of pics.  Took a stroll through the Castle and over and did the Tea Cups without more than a 2 minute wait. Peter Pan queue was already busy for the day so we did the wonders of It's a Small World.  Walked down to Princess location and Mum waited there whilst I went to the Cable Car Bakery to get wonderful Mickey Brioche's! Back just in time for pics with Cinderella.

Finished our breakfast and went up into Fantasyland via the steps at the Wishing Well. Got a quick pic with Ariel.

Snow White was also out. Through the Dragon's cave and around to the front of the Central Plaza stage to wait for the start of the Halloween show. Maleficent was amazing – so good to see her featured so much.

Minnie and Stitch down the front messing about – they were very funny.  Lots of posing by characters for pics.  Told Gaston he had food stuck in his teeth – spent ages going around asking everyone if it was gone!  Told Cruella that she was good – but not as good as Maleficent – she turned away in disgust.

Got lots of Halloween sweets.  Watched the Character Express (tous en train!!!) and over into Frontierland.  Up by Big Thunder which was down.  Up to Halloween stage – Goofy show going on.  Cool. Up to Woody's Roundup.  Lots of people queueing for the kids hair and makeup but I asked about the queue for Jessie who we could see was out.  CM took us right to the front!  Lots of pics with Jessie.

Woody then came in.  Lots of people commenting on my pins and my Maleficent horns.  Witches were out doing Pinata.  Got pic with Lilo in her Halloween outfit.  Around into Adventureland – Indy Trading Post – got Halloween Disney pots.  Around corner and Mum spotted Minnie!  She was in her Safari outfit.  Got pic of her with Mum.  Got a pic of me with Meeko – been looking for him for ages.  Governor Radcliffe about out.  Got my pic with Minnie – she seemed to be out for ages.  

Down past Pirates and walked through Fantasyland to the back of the Castle.  Stood at rope drop and watched the end of the Halloween show – good view.  Could see Belle and Aurora over at Princess location – huge queues.  Stood and got pics of the Halloween show characters coming back through – all waving.  Into sweet shop, Snow White shop and Sir Mickey's.  Saw Eeyore and others out.  Down past Small World and saw Belle out. Down to Central Plaza and down Main Street - just love it!!!  Into pin shop – got some 3 euro pins for trading and the Autumn 07 LE pin.  Had a look in the Clothes, Sweet and Photo shops.  Saw Mickey out in Town Square in his Halloween cape. Checked out the Storybook store and then into the Emporium. Halloween stuff out – some cool stuff.  Out onto Main Street and around to the back of the show to watch it from the side.  Characters clowing around on stage – Cruella and Gaston spotted me and starting mocking my horns – I was making the number 1 sign for the horns – they were shaking their heads.....hehe.  Ended up pointing to my Cruella badge – she approved!  Characters came by – lots of sweets. Pink Witches chatting.  Maleficent nooded her approval.  

Hook took my horns off and Gaston commented on them. Pic with Maleficent dancer.  Called to Cruella – she said, 'Yes dear, I'm coming to see you'.....congratulated her on the show and got a pic.  

Once all the characters were gone, an off duty CM came over to chat to us.  Spent ages chatting about Maleficent and the pin release on Saturday.  Arranged to meet up with him again on Saturday.  Saw the Character Express.  Over into Frontierland.  Got pics with Halloween Chip and Dale, Stitch, Chicken Little and Pinochio.

Got a pastpass for Big Thunder. Over by Adventure Isle.  Saw Jack Sparrow out. Did Pirates – great to see the swinging pirate back.  Pirates shop.  Through Fantasyland and down through Castle and Christmas shop. Pics on Main Street.  Saw the Character Express again.  Left the park and headed over to the Studios.  Love em! Donald, Goofy, Minnie and Pluto were out.  Got programme and through Studio 1 into main park. Pics with Cruella.  ToT looking amazing – can't wait to ride it at New Year! Over and did the buffet lunch at Rendevous des stars.  Was really nice – wasn't busy and had lots! Would recommend it for anyone who hasn't eaten there before.

Out and rather bravely did RNR after a buffet lunch!  Only had a 5 minute wait for it.  Launch was ace as always.  Got some pics and saw ToT testing.  

Over to Toon Studios – Mum impressed with how it looked. Did Cars with 10 minute wait – CM stole my Maleficent horns for the duration of the ride!

Pics outside Crush's Coaster.  Straight onto the Backlot Tour with no wait.  Did Cinemagique which was as good as ever.  Had a band playing before it started. Over and got in the queue for Crush – 30 minute wait.  Mum loved it!  Out and did Cars – only a 2 minute wait. Through Studio 1 shop and out of park.  

Back over to Disneyland Park.  In our usual entrance on the right hand side.  Characters out in Town Square so got pics with Genie, Gideon and Radcliffe. Up Main Street and into Frontierland – looking cool in the dark.  Over and used our fastpasses for Big Thunder – ride was amazing.  Mum right out of her seat....lol!  Out and into Adventureland.  Shops and around Aladdin passage.   Up by the side of the Castle into Fantasyland – looked lovely.  Around by Small World – characters out.  Nice and quiet. Pic with Goofy and then he went and picked Mum out for a hug!  Pics with Eeyore as well.  Did a spin on the Tea Cups before a go on Pinochio and then Snow White.  Down into Discoveryland – did Buzz – I won again.  

Down Main Street and got Mickey Brioche's and drinks.  Out of park and got train to BSG.

The Butlin Boy

Another great report and more great pics :)

Soap

Lovely report and GREAT pictures! Thx!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney