christmas merchandise

Started by fly_with_me_dumbo, October 09, 2007, 06:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

i know its october, but they already have stuff in at the disney store, i love the large minnie plush on ice skates :) and the snow white crimbo snowglobe!!!!!

do you all buy the disney crimbo stuff?

Masamune

:lol: We tend to buy Christmas stuff when it goes in the sale and then use it next year. :o Why pay £15 for a bauble set when it'll eventually get reduced to half price or even less?

WDI1992

It tends to be very expensive so for now I'm not going to decorate the whole christmas tree with Disney christmasdecoration, but I do buy other christmas merchandising like globes, plushes, etc...  :wink:
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

fly_with_me_dumbo

i always goto the sale first thing, i have a few christmas tree decs, i buy some from asda :)

RockNRoller

Been at Christmas for the last 6 years and we always buy the annual bauble and any others that take our fancy. At Christmas our tree looks amazing :D
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Anonymous

Got the new winter Belle plushie, and she looks very christmassy in her red coat with white fur trim. Very nice.

:)

treble

Quote from: "Masamune":lol: We tend to buy Christmas stuff when it goes in the sale and then use it next year. :o Why pay £15 for a bauble set when it'll eventually get reduced to half price or even less?
i've done this for the past couple of years too. in this years sale i got the full set of tinkerbelle baubles. we have a winni the pooh tree topping, a  princess decoration and 3 disneyland baubles from the all year round shop  :santa:
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

casschr05

I really like Disney Christmas stuff it makes me feel very christmasy!
I will buy the Xmas pins and snowglobes and the odd tree decoration