2008?

Started by Barnsey313, October 03, 2007, 05:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnsey313

Hi just wondering, after this year, with the once upon a dream parade, wishes etc. and candleabration (i'm guessing candleabration will be stopped next year after the 15th) but anyway, will wishes and the once upon a dream and fantillusion be staying or will they be replaced.

And if not next year do they usually replace the parades in due time?

PS: No, I don't not like them, In fact I love them, its just a general query.

Thanks,
    Barnsey313

The Butlin Boy

I expect that Candelabration will be going and rumors suggest that Wishes will have it's last season in 2008 as well. Anything else should be staying :wink:

PeterPaan

As far as I know, Once Upon A Dream Parade is now the new DLP daytime parade, and will not be replaced. Expect to see it for the next 10 years...  :P

candydog

Quote from: "PeterPaan"As far as I know, Once Upon A Dream Parade is now the new DLP daytime parade, and will not be replaced. Expect to see it for the next 10 years...  :P

Under a series of different names.

Anonymous

I was told by the castmember that took me around the other week that they were looking at a mini celebration for Mickey's birthday next year.

Disneyana

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"I was told by the castmember that did took me around the other week that they were looking at a mini celebration for Mickey's birthday next year.

That would be cool, because I will be at DLp for his birthday.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"