Nala's Picture Trip Report, Day 1 (Sept. 23rd)

Started by Nala_84, October 02, 2007, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

So here we go, I'm back since Thursday and I still want to go back to DLRP  :( It's been a while until I wrote something in here, but now I'll start to present you...

... Nala's Picture Trip Report (23rd-26th September)!

Well, a long name, a simple thing ;)! Because of the facts that my English isn't that good and I don't have much time because I have to learn for another test at University, I decided to create a "report in pictures". I think pictures sometimes say more than 100 words and so I'll show you 15 storytelling pictures for 15 years of dreams and magic for each day of our trip :)! Of course with a few notes or descriptions beside.

I hope that's okay so far, I know that it will last a few days until I have uploaded the pictures, but I promise I'll also send you the link to the photo gallery which I'll create during the next few days or weeks   8)

So here I start with day 1, I hope you like it :)!

Sunday, 23rd September 2007 - Day 1

At 9 am my dad, my boyfriend and I arrived at the Newport Bay Club, the hotel I always wanted to stay at! We checked in, took a small breakfast and then drove by shuttle bus to the Walt Disney Studios Park...

... where we started with the Studio Tram Tour, because the queue for Crush already was 120 mins!!

While strolling back through the great new Toon Studio, we met Mickey and my boyfriend took a picture of him with me. How funny that our outfits fitted together concerning the colours   :mickey1:

After that we went to Moteurs...Action! And I thought that the Cast Member standing at the gates would be Kinou from this forum here... I told my dad and my boyfriend, and when we went out of the show, they told me to take a photo with him which first sounded a bit strange to me, coz Kinou couldn't really know who I am. But then I asked him for the picture and this is the result  :mrgreen: ;)!

We found a good place to watch the Disney Cinema Parade...

...but then we got back to put our stuff into the hotel room. Dad and my boyfriend needed a little break while I unpacked a few things into the closet.

But then it was time to visit the beloved Disneyland Park, where we first just enjoyed the 15-atmosphere and took a few photos.

"Choo-choo", and there it was: The Characters Express! We loved the music of this little show and enjoyed watching Casey Jr. with his VIP guests ;)

Because there was not enough space for so many people which all wanted to get a photo with a character, we decided to go to Fantasyland and did Le Pays des Contes de Fées first.

After dad and Marc have eaten some crêpes, we made our way through Alice's Labyrinth. Since I was 8 in 1992, we always took a picture of me in front of the blue caterpillar :) So this is the 5th picture like this!

It was my dad's wish to ride the horses on the beautiful Carrousel, which I liked very much coz it showed me that also adults can be children at Disneyland :) In the picture it's my boyfriend, by the way, not dad :D

The sun set down and so we went back to Central Plaza to watch the unbelievable, beautiful and magical Candleabration show. It was so amazing, that a few tears came into my eyes...  :oops:

After the show, we just enjoyed the great atmosphere because I've never been to DLRP when it was already dark outside. The Castle looked so amazinlgy great with its burning candles and figures on it!

We were pretty hungry now and so we went to the Rainforest Café where Marc and I had a very tasty, yummy yummy Veggie Burger and dad ate the Biggie Burger. Cheers!

After dinner we were pretty tired, but also happy because we've had such a great day. So we went back to the beautiful Newport Bay Club and went to sleep.

So far for day 1! I hope you liked it and when I've got time, I'll prepare the pictures for day 2 as soon as possible :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Crush_Love

really really nice pictures!! and report!!
i love npbc, it's the best hotel isn't it??
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

The Butlin Boy

Great pics Nala, thanks for sharing them :)

Kristof

That veggie burger looks delicious.  Should give it a try during our next visit.  :D

mtt

great pics and report
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

bestbunnygirl

Hi Nala,

looks like day one was great, if not tiring, and the burger looks YUMMY!

Really like the idea of the photo report. look forward to day 2!

:D

Disneyana

The idea of your photoreport is so cool. And the pics are great. I can't wait to se more of them. And I'm jealous, you saw Candleabration when it was dark.  :cry:  :wink:  But I'm so much looking forward to see and hear more of your report. I will write you an e-mail soon.   :wink:  And don't forget to look at my pics too.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

RnRCj

I really love your picture of the castle at night - It's so beautiful it almost looks fake :P

stich fan

Hi

The pics a fantastic, really love the photo of the catle (by day), I've never taken a photo at that angle before looking between the trees  :idea:.

Thanks a lot.xxx

Nala_84

Hey guys,

thank you :)! I'm really glad that you liked it, I've already uploaded the pictures of day 2 and will create the picture-trip-report for it immediately  :ears:

@ Crush_Love: Yeah, the NPBC is a really awesome, elegant hotel. I was so happy to be there for the first time, it's amazing and I'll surely go back there one day :)!

@ raptor: Believe me, it does not only look delicious ;)! It's really tasty and our hunger was totally stilled after it! I guess it's really worth the money, and the atmosphere of the restaurant justifies the price, too! You should really give it a try next time :)!

@ Disneyana: Oh, sorry, I've already looked at your pictures right before we went to DLRP, but forgot to write something about them in here! I'll do it later this day, okay? :) And yes, Candleabration at "night" was awesome, but I haven't seen it at daytime, I'm sure that was great, too :)!

@ RnRCj: Hehe, is that a good sign that it looks fake? ;) It was made of my father's digital mirror reflex cam (is that the right word?) and by using a tripod. But glad that you like it :)

@ Stitch fan: Thank you. I mostly didn't think of how taking pictures, I just pushed the button all the time   :wink:
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Soap

Great report Nala, easy to read, pointy and absolutly great pictures :D
Thanks for sharing, it's making me jealous ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kinou

Fun Trip Report !

And the pic of us is fun ! I couldn't have guess that you were on a Disney forum :D !
Hug it out bitch !

Nala_84

Thank you very much, Soap, I'm very glad you like it :ears:!

Kinou, right, you really couldn't know who I am which made it really funny for me because I (thought to) know who you are ;)!
And yes, the picture is funny, isn't it?! I hope you'll still work there next year when we maybe return for Christmas Season, then we could take another photo and make a tradition out of it :lol: !
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]