Trip report with photos!!!

Started by suzie, September 28, 2007, 11:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzie

ok so here's my report.

Day 1
We arrived at hotel Cheyenne at 9.45, the check in went very smoothly, and our room was ready so we could already put our stuff there.
At 10.15 we arrived at Disneyland, we got such a warm welcome, with a band playing, the horse tram was going, Mickey was ready at his place to take pictures, everything was looking exactly the way it should.

It was pretty quiet though, so we got to go on loads of rides, Big Thunder mountain 2x, Phantom Manor, Peterpan, Snow White, Pinochio, Space Mountain 2x, Pirates, Indiana Jones, It's a small world ( there were these really cute Irish kids in our boat who kept going, Mom there's Irelan, look it's Ireland, and then where are we now? ooh its France, ooh its Hawaii etc..it was so cute), Star tours, Buzz hmmmm what else, o right we took the train as well.

Then at about 15.35, we went to make sure we had a good spot to see the parade, then at 16.00 it finally started and let me tell you, it was just liek I dreamded it hahah, seriously though, I think Disneyland as really done an amazing job on the Parade, I really really loved it. And this funny thing happened, you know those evil fish that come with Ursula, well I was really focussing on taking a picture of Ursula, then I turned around and suddenly one of those fish was right infront of my face and I actually screamed and everybody laughed hahah it was so funny.
Ooh we also saw the charcter express, really cute.

So after the parade we went to the studios, to go Animagique, which was really noce of course, and after that we went in the Rock n roller coaster 2 x, and then shopped a little. Then we headed back to Disneyland, went on two more rides I think, and then watched the candleabration, unfortunealty it wasn't dark enough to really apreaciate the lights.

Day2

On the second the day we decided to go to the studios first, I really wanted to go to Crush's coaster but there was a waiting line of 60 mintes, and NO FAST PASS...so then I wanted to go to the rock n roller coaster but it was closed. We decided to go to cinemagique then and after we saw High school musical on tour, then we went back to Disneyland, did more rides, and I saw captain jack sparrow!!!! the guy who played jack really did a good job, like with the whole movements and everything very jack like Good Job!
Then we went back to the studios, because we just had to go to Crush's coaster, there was a waiting line of 40 minutes this time, which was ok.

It was defineatly worth waiting for, it is such an amazing ride, like Sweet, haha. well after cc back to Disneyland, to see the parade again. There was this really nice CM, you know one of those guys form the information who is suppose to make sure everybody stays on the side walk, he was so funny, he was like singing Just like we dreamed it, like really funny, and dancing and being just totally enthusiastic, I think more CM's that work inthe park who aren't charcters should be like this guy.
So the parade was great again, of course, only Pluto lost one of his ears and had to run of, that was weird.

After the parade we did star tours one more time and then went to see Lion King and eat dinner, then shop some more, and then we had to go home  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I bought that really nice pillow which says 15 magical years, I bought the aviator alarm clock, really cute, soem postcards, and soem presents for my friends.

"Cause I found some kind of fairy...tale"

Grumpphil

Couldn't see the photos until I came to write this post and now there are 2 in the Topic review pane.  Very odd!

Soap

No pictures??  :?:

Uhhh...after a post there are 2 pictures visible  :P ????
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

suzie

yeah my pc is really freakin out, so i'll just leave with these two pics
"Cause I found some kind of fairy...tale"

Grumpphil

I can see them now.  How wierd.

RnRCj

Good report :wink: That "really nice CM" you described sounds awfully like the one I saw when I was there last week :lol:

The Butlin Boy

Nice report, thanks for sharing it :)

PetiteSirene

Wow love the pikkie of the Phantom Manor! Great angle :D

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

mtt

good report
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

Disneyana

Nice report. I wish I had bought the blanket to the pillow you mentioned. It was so beautiful. Glad you enjoyed your time at DLP and nice pics.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"