Halloween Mechandise

Started by Joseph Carter, September 10, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph Carter

Any clue what the Halloween merchandise is like? if they do any?
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

treble

they usually do mickey, minnie, pooh ect.. beanies last year it was mostly nightmare before christmas :jack:
hoping they do a stitch again
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Kristof

Last year and the year before they had these really cool Pumpkin Men plush of each character like the Pumpkin Girl, the Doctor, etc.  :D

Lozzie

I've never been on Halloween, but would love to! I bet they have tonnes of Villian merchandise too dont they?
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!

Nala_84

As we were there during the Halloween Season 2005, they had a LOT of Halloween merchandise, you'll surely find something great ;)!

I remember we bought a tin of sugar loss ("barb' à papa" or something like that) with the Disney Halloween (mouse-)face on it, and a cute little plush-pumpkin filled with Halloween-Trick-or-Treat candies  :pumpkin: Oh, and how could I forgot: A Stitch plushy with a black spider costume and an orange, glittery cape!

I wish you a great trip, we loved the Halloween Season and because of the fact that my birthday is on Halloween (Oct. 31st), we'll surely go there again one time, hopefully in 2010  :lol:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

madzilla

I went Halloween last year and there was loads of stuff! One of my favourites was a plushie Mickey dressed as Jafar, every time I saw it I was sorely tempted, but I had already bought enough plushies on that trip. :) There were quite a few different plushies in Halloween costumes.

There are lots of sweets, too, as someone mentioned - I bought a little bag of Halloween sweets in a pumpkin-shaped fluffy bag with mouse ears, it's really cute. :) They also did orange-coloured popcorn and candy floss.

madame_leota

Quote from: "raptor1982"Last year and the year before they had these really cool Pumpkin Men plush of each character like the Pumpkin Girl, the Doctor, etc.  :D

never!! gutted! we were there last halloween and i didnt see them anywhere. was just saying the other day it would be great if they did plushies of the pumpkins!! :(

i love the halloween stuff they do over there, one thing i love but have never bought is the candle holders they do pumpkin mickey and 2 others, cant remember what they are now

i love the plushies of the characthers dressed up, i got the jafar mickey! :) and i have minnie dressed as cruella but i bought her on ebay after regretting not buying her in DLRP

smurfy74

The haloween merchandise is becoming available in Frontierland - most of it so far is nightmare before christmas

benjy

The halloween merchdise is the best!!!!!!!

QuoteThe haloween merchandise is becoming available in Frontierland - most of it so far is nightmare before christmas

That's great!!!!!!!!
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

mtt

It is available in the western shop in the village as well
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005