Little Mermaid Ride?

Started by britincgn, August 29, 2007, 08:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

britincgn

Over at MiceAge Al Lutz talks about the plans for DCA,amongst other things he tells us they are planning to build the Little Mermaid ride useing the Omnimover system.For me this seems to be good news for DLP because we all know that multiple attractions are sometimes made for other parks(and lets face it the ride belongs to us :roll: )
Hope Ive posted this in the correct place plesae move me Raptor if Im wrong.

DisneyAlba

Oh my, is this the same ride that was once designed, but never made, and featured on the latest edition of The Little Mermaid dvd?? Because I would love to see that.

And yes, I would love it if this attraction would then come to our Disneyland, too. :) Though they would have to fit it into Fantasyland somewhere, and it boggles my mind as to where...
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

Patrick

Quote from: "DisneyAlba"And yes, I would love it if this attraction would then come to our Disneyland, too. :) Though they would have to fit it into Fantasyland somewhere, and it boggles my mind as to where...

It has always been planned for our Fantasyland on the mound opposite Pizzeria Bella Notte :wink: .

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"It has always been planned for our Fantasyland on the mound opposite Pizzeria Bella Notte :wink: .

Oh my, that's getting me all excited now... Wishing very hard!!
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

Owain

So this ride is still planed for DLRP ?

RnRCj

I saw this ride on the Little Mermaid Dvd. It looked very good :lol:

Mansion Staff

sounds like a fantasyland dark ride to knock peter pan off its high horse :D
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

nicoledlrp

It has always been planned for our Fantasyland on the mound opposite Pizzeria Bella Notte :wink: .[/quote]

i have always hoped it would not go to that spot because that is my all time favourite place for the parade. it is so quiet there and great for filming and character interaction.

Cinder

I heard they are planning to build it in Disneyland California now.  :(   The preview on the DVD looked very promising.