Disney Jewellery Merch in the Parks

Started by clarabella, August 06, 2007, 01:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarabella

I am looking for something really specific, I'm looking for a Gold Tinker Bell Charm Bracelet. Money is no object if I find one and I like it.

Do you think I'll pick one up in the Parks?

I have seen one on shopdisney.com but I don't want to have to mess around with import duty.

It is going to be my birthday pressi from my mum n dad.

Disneyana

You can find some nice jewellery at the Disneyana Collectibles shop. It's on the right Main Street Shops side when coming through the park entrance. In the Discovery arcade they have a cart in front of the shop with some jewellery in it too. There is the shop Harrigton's too.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

clarabella

Cool will take a look as soon as I arrive... been waiting far to long!

RiverSong

In Merlin's shop inside the castle they had a special offer when I was there. In one corner there was a showcase with brooches and earrings with the castle and a tiny Tinkerbell on them and it said "buy one, get one free". Maybe that's something for you if they still have it when you're there.

In Disneyana Collectibles, I saw silver Tinkerbell earrings for around 25€. Unfortunately, I saw no beautiful bracelets.

Myself, I wore huge Tinkerbell earrings and many people (also many CMs) asked me if I bought them at Disneyland. I had to tell them the're from German ebay. I looked the whole time in both parks for nice earrings, but first of all I didn't find many and then I didn't like the ones I found.

clarabella

Unfortunatly I can't wear Silver it really reacts with my skin and brings me out in a huge rash, really gutted because I've seen lots of lovely Silver Tinkerbell jewellery but I can't wear any of them  :cry: