The Return of The Wonderful World of Disney Parade

Started by Anthony, March 26, 2005, 05:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinou

Snow White still is in the parade but it is certainly because Sleeping Beauty float is in rehab.
Hug it out bitch !

Kristof

Mary Poppins has been added back!

Anthony

So it sounds like the parade is back to how it was from the end of 2002 until the Princess Parade took over, except Snow White is in there... for now.

*sigh* Let's hope 2006 will be "the year" for our poor old parade department then...

Thanks for the info everyone, anyway.  :wink:

Kristof

The return of Mary Poppins:

Anthony

Yay!  She looks so great - I really don't know how they manage to always find someone who looks so much like her!  :shock:

Disneyana

Nice that Mary Poppins back again. So there's no Mulan float?!  :shock:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Kristof

Ofcourse not  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Disneyana

Than shame about the one who said the Mulan float would be in the parade!  :lol:

flor

and more shame to the one who said there would be a new parade song ;-) and not to mention the stops! ;-) ;-)

Disneyana

Yes shame about that too!  :lol:  :wink:

Anthony

I knew those rumours were too good to be true.  I wonder whether the letter was fake then?  If you read it through now, the facts they give aren't entirely untrue.  There are more floats because of Mary Poppins and Snow White, there are more dancers because of those extra floats... but there isn't new music.  :?

I wonder if the Princess Parade was a worthwhile idea?  I suppose it has helped to break up the run of the WWODP a bit, but it didn't really bring anything new or extra apart from the Snow White float...

Poppy The Monkey

Raptor, was there any dancers in front of Steamboat Willy?

I always thought it looked bad just starting the parade with a float, but I believe they like to start directly with a float so they can get the pace right. :roll:

flor

no there were no dancers in front of Steamboat Willie
only Goofy, Chip and dale and Pluto were in front of it.

babybert

the dances havent changed either, apart from the ramoneurs infront of mary poppins, they do the same as the aladdin dancers but with different arms etc (broadway).

Disc°o°veryBoy

I loooooooooooooooooooove Mary Poppins she's so beautiful!
Castonaute - Mission 2 Opening Team