Disney Stickers - Scrapbooking etc

Started by jojj, July 15, 2007, 11:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojj

Hi
I am into Disney Scrapbooking and wondered if they sold any stickers or anything like that in the parks etc?  i know that they don't do all the range like they do in orlando etc but would be happy with a few stickers to add to my collection!

thanks

jo

tubbsy

What is scrap booking? I've heard others talk of this, but not sure. Is it make you're very own themed scrap books? I would love to see if anyones got photos?....

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

fly_with_me_dumbo

same here!!

jojj

Hi
scrapbooking is a way to display your photographs from your holiday in albums but they are more eyecatching than just putting them in a photo album - you can buy special disney papers and stickers to decorate the pages.
it is good fun!

Jo

tubbsy

Thanks Jo! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

MinnieMouse

They have only a few Scrapbooks in Disneyland Parc, but only with the Disney Princesses. I see it in any shops of Fantasyland last June. But I don´t see any stickers or papers to make a real Disney Scrapbook.

So, that´s why my boxfriend make a scrapbook for me .

In WDW they have so many wonderful Things like Stickers, little Shirts, Papers etc to make very very eyecatching Scrapbooks. And they have different ones not only 1-2 like Paris have :-(

Alexandra :D/

RockNRoller

Last December i managed to get hold of a photo album in the Studios photo shop which had a huge selection of character stickers, borders, speech bubbles, stars etc really made the photo's stand out. Also saw it afterwards in the Main Street photo shop.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

MinnieMouse

Quote from: "RockNRoller"Last December i managed to get hold of a photo album in the Studios photo shop which had a huge selection of character stickers, borders, speech bubbles, stars etc really made the photo's stand out. Also saw it afterwards in the Main Street photo shop.

Oh, it would be nice to have this book. But I don´t have seen this when we was there in june :-(

Alexandra

Angela

I think I have seen this book to but it doesn't include the plastic maps where you can put your papers in I believe...
I love scrapbooking and my Disney stickers I always order from a online shop here in Holland.. but indeed to bad they do not sell the stuff over there cause I know I will be spending loads and loads of money than...
I do not have photo's to show you but I can make some the only thing I have to learn then is how to put them on here...  :?

Rain

jojj I love scrapbooking too. I managed to pick up a really lovely 12x12 wooden covered album in Orlando in 2005, but I tend to order most of my papers and embellishments online, sometimes at sites that have shopping services for the parks. We're going to be at DLRP in October so I am really hoping to find some Halloween themed papers and bits - if not then I know then I can order them from Orlando via the Laughing Place store.

Would love to see photos of some of your scrapbooking layouts.

Disneyana

On my last trip I saw a real and complete scrapbook at one of the shops in WDS. The one next to Guest Relation. It was from Tinkerbell.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

RockNRoller

Quote from: "MinnieMouse"
Quote from: "RockNRoller"Last December i managed to get hold of a photo album in the Studios photo shop which had a huge selection of character stickers, borders, speech bubbles, stars etc really made the photo's stand out. Also saw it afterwards in the Main Street photo shop.

Oh, it would be nice to have this book. But I don´t have seen this when we was there in june :-(

Alexandra
It has a black spiral binding, the cover has a picture of the castle with the main characters flying round and behind the castle you can see SPM2 and BTM. Each page inside has a character printed on it and coloured border. We buy a new album each year and this is easily the best one yet.
Last night we watched video from last year and spotted it for sale in the Emporium on the counter and also in the main Disney Store in the village. Suggest you walk round the shops in the hotels as they always seem to have items you cant find in the main shops. Good Luck :D

Angela

are these books you buy in Disney with the plastic maps in it where you need to put your paper in or are they from paper where you can put your photos on? any one understand what I mean?

RockNRoller

The pages inside the one I have are a thick paper and you have to use little sticky corners or glue to mount your photo's. It didn't have any plastic pockets to put your maps into and that was the one thing I felt it needed

disneyfanatic

If you want some other Disney scrapbooking stickers I get mine from a company called Creative Memories and I know all their products are safe for scrapbooks. The Disney products also come with idea books which I love. There is a punch maker that makes Disney ears and starbursts. You can find the products by going to http://www.creativememories.com and clicking on what country you are from. I do know the US carries the Disney brand but I don't know about other countries as I only use the US one. Hope this helps.