Studios Parade

Started by RockNRoller, October 02, 2007, 09:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockNRoller

Last night whilst watching footage from our last visit I noticed the last float of the parade with Mickey also has several guests on waving to the crowds. Does anyone know how you get to be on this float? Or has anyone had the privelege? I'd love to take part in a parade and next visit will be my 40th birthday, what better time to do it. :D
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Soap

I thought that it was mentioned in an earlier post?
Mostly it is for kids, isn't it? I think you can get your information at the info shop at the entrance of WDS.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Crush_Love

you should wait there where the flots come out, 15-10 min before it starts they (cast members) ask some people if you want to sit in the flot...
my brother and i did that once, omg that was so cool!!!!
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

Crush_Love

and soap, it's not only for kids!!!!!  :wink:

Kristof

Crush_love, use the edit button next time when you forget to add something to your previous post.  Tnx.  :)

Soap

Oh ok, thought i've read that somewhere ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Nala_84

I always wanted to be part of it, too... but maybe it won't be possible anymore if the Stars and Motor Cars comes (don't know when or if it comes ;)).

I wondered if the parade now goes from the other direction?! When I saw it in 2004, the parade went from Backlot to Toon Studio, this time it went the other way round?!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Crush_Love

Quote from: "raptor1982"Crush_love, use the edit button next time when you forget to add something to your previous post.  Tnx.  :)

ahhh, good idea...
sorry!!!  :oops:

RockNRoller

Thanks for the tips guys, you've made an old man happy at the thought :D
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

disneyspells1

Me and my brother did, afew years ago. You can go to the information department just inside the studios and they can arrange it for you.