The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Started by Anthony, March 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penfold12

Whats that all about!!? It made me laugh, but who made it?

Kristof

It's something for the Tower of Terror website.  :-$

The Butlin Boy

Ha ha, that's brilliant! :lol:

Gazza

Hi,

Just booked to go to DLRP next week, does anyone know what the height restrictions are on the TOT.  My daughter is 7 years old and really excited to go on this ride.

MadHatter

Check the first page..

1.02m :wink:

arno-hh

Quote from: "RnRCj"Sorry for double posting, but (I think) this is an excuse! :lol:

I just found this video on Youtube, and I'm not sure what it's all about:

Is this some new advertisement?

Absolute cool!
At first you think its real! Very funny!
Is it an official video from dlp?

WDI1992

pha, that's brilliant! good advertising... somewhat different to the rest :D
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

Japper

Anthony

Absolutely breathtaking!! Congratulations to DLRP and everyone who worked on this.

It's a bit slow at the moment and pages don't seem to be loading very well, maybe it's just my browser, but the visuals are absolutely beautiful - check out the Site Map for example. Wow. And the video ghosts wandering around the lobby... Incredible.

I keep saying "remember when.." recently, but do you remember when we seriously thought DLRP wouldn't dare use The Twilight Zone theme in Europe? Now look at all this... they seem to 'get' the story better than any other resort. Can't wait for the campaign to really get started.. looks like February 25th is when most of the site goes live.

-breeno-

Well done DLRP for a great ToT site =D>

It looks great so far but i have to try and stay away from stuff like tours of the Tower and stuff like that because i've never been on a Tower of Terror and i want to see the lobby, boiler room etc for the first time in DLRP and not not a computer screen :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

RnRCj

That is indeed an excellent site! :lol:

I love the ghosts walking around the lobby, and also the bellhop that speaks to you. I think the atmosphere of the ride is captured really well. :D

There was only one problem that I found: When you go to the boiler room, you fly UPwards a few floors. I think flying DOWNwards to the boiler room makes more sense. :roll: :lol:

Anthony

Quote from: "RnRCj"There was only one problem that I found: When you go to the boiler room, you fly UPwards a few floors. I think flying DOWNwards to the boiler room makes more sense. :roll: :lol:
One of the boiler rooms is on the first floor, but it looks like they aren't trying to be that faithful to the building. You go downwards to the Library...

The newspapers you see at the start are really interesting. They picked out Snow White winning an Oscar and the Wizard of Oz being released for 1939, but then 2008 includes a story "Interview with Burt Umble the new owner". Is that just a joke name (Bur - T-Umble, as in fall?) or is it really part of our ToT story?

The site has a lot of clever ideas anyway, especially "Hotel management school" with a picture of a bellhop. :lol:  :lol:

The only thing so far that isn't too good is the voiceover on the video. Nitpicking.

The Butlin Boy

One word for that site.....Fantastic! It's so well made with all the ghosts and special effects. Well done DLRP :)

Soap

This is looking just awesome!!! Great work @ the DLRP IT staff!  =D>
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

RnRCj

Does anyone know when the ToT TV adverts are likely to be shown? Will it be after the official opening in April, or will it be earlier?

We want to go before the adverts start since we think it will be a bit quieter. :lol: