Do we get some US CMs running ToT in the first few weeks ?

Started by kermit, June 12, 2007, 06:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kermit

Hi everyone,

I´m a frequent reader but not a frequent writer on this forum.
But I wonder if we get to see some US CMs running ToT in the first few weeks upon opening ?

This may be a weird question, but I only rode the real ToT by now (the MGM one) and it´s always a pleasure to have CM T.J. (anyone know him ?) boarding you as he´s playing his role perfect.

Upon my first WDS ToT drop, I´d love to see him as a CM there. As long as I´ve been visiting Disney Resorts around the world, he´s been the best I´ve ever seen.

Greets
Oliver
"Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!"

Nicholas-c

i think people will just be trained for the ride, it would be expensive for them to send people over
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

davewasbaloo

Not sure.  When the tower opened at TDS, they sent a number of cast members to DCA to train.  I imagine that is what will happen for DLP.  Sadly I think they will be Europeans, but at least they will have trained in the US.  So that is a good incentive to be one of the first to ride!
since 2001 (many before that)

Anthony

Welcome to the forum, kermit!  Our 'official topic' for The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror is where all discussion about the new attraction should go, including its Cast Members.

You can find it here:

:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=255