Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain closed for refurb Summer 2018

Started by grumpyfan, April 06, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumpyfan

I was looking at the DLP park hours for our upcoming trip in June 2018 and noticed that Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain is showing closed for refurb.  This was on the daily Park Hour page.  However, the Current and Scheduled Upcoming Refurbishment page does not have Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain closed anytime during 2018.  I can't find any other info about a possible ride closure except on that one page.  It's all ready bad enough that Phantom Manor is going to be closed.  Add that to a possible Hyperspace Mountain closure and I'm starting to think this might be a wasted trip.  Has anyone else heard any news about Hyperspace Mountain being closed this summer?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Hyperspace Mountain will be closed from June 4th until June 15th.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

polar vixen

Really good to know . Id missed yhat last time id checked closures. Were there 6 to 15th. Sorry if it sounds dumb to does 4 to 15th means closed on 15th too?

grumpyfan

Bummer!  Space Mountain at WDW is one of our favorite attractions.  We were looking forward to experiencing DLP's version.  Guess we'll just have to plan another trip in a few years when all of the park expansions/updates are complete.