Davy Crockett Room Safe

Started by dlpowl, January 24, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlpowl

Hey, has anybody got an idea as to the size of the safe in the cabins at Davy Crockett?  I can't remember!  Will it fit a sheet of A4 paper in it, flat on the bottom?

I realise this is a bit of a leftfield question but I'm hoping somebody may know or may be going soon and can let me know.

clarethomer

I seem to recall it was not big enough to fit my mac book into it. 13.3inch screen. I ended up locking in the boot of my car when not in the lodge.

What I cant remember was if it was the width that caused the issue or the depth of the safe though so not sure that my answer will be that helpful.

We left the kids tablets in there and some other bits and bobs.

As you have to drive to the parks, I think hidden in your boot is likely to as safe as the safe in a lodge where people know you are likely to be out for most of the day.

dlpowl

Thank you!  Yes it's my MacBook I'm hoping to fit in but it's an 11" screen so smaller than yours, what do you think?
Yes, if it doesn't fit, it's tricky to know where best to leave it but leaving in the cabin, not in a safe wouldn't seem the safest choice, I agree.