Visiting in November can we dress up?

Started by EmmaLouiseB92, June 07, 2018, 12:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmmaLouiseB92

I was wondering if anyone can help me...
Me and my mum are visiting in November for the end of the Halloween festivities but we both want to dress up in costume. Are adults allowed to dress up or will we be refused entry?

Thanks guys :)

Zee79

Adults are only allowed in costume at the Halloween party sorry. You can Disney bound but that's all.

HildeKitten

Zee79 is sadly correct.
The days where you could dress up as an adult during the entire Halloween season are sadly long gone.
You have to go to Tokyo Disney Resort for that I'm afraid ;)

But yeah, you can Disneybound, but make sure that your outfit still looks like an actual regular outfit, because if you go over the top or into the realms of several subcultures that aren't exactly high street fashion (I'm thinking Japanese fashion styles, all out Goth etc) you might still be refused entry.
I've personally never had an issue (and I've worn steampunk quite a few times, but never full on over the top because I knew that even the French have a limit when it comes to steam), but I've heard of people that were Disneybounding and wearing a Japanese fashion style that they wouldn't let them in. So that's just a word of warning on my part.
Unless of course it's Dapper Day (I'm not sure when that is but I'm sure you can find it if you google for it), then they're pretty relaxed about what people are wearing. Provided of course DLP has bothered to brief their staff, which may or may not have happened.