Price Hike

Started by Ehg_92, January 02, 2018, 10:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ehg_92

Soooo after visiting at the end of November, my wife and I are now suffering from post Disney blues :(
We are considering going back either in September or November, but I have noticed that compared to when we went September 2016 and November 2017 there is a massive difference in price for both weeks.  Is it normal for the price to be much higher this early in the year, or this far in advance. (if I booked now it includes 2 days and nights free)

glenn

I,m afraid since the Walt Disney company took over the prices have gone up too much.Tried to book a 2 night 3 day trip in June in the Sequoia Lodge and the quote was £875 £300 more than same time last year.I definitely won,t be going again.With the Eurostar the price will be over £1400.

littlebitofpixiedust

I've noticed it too, but sometimes other countries have better offers for example the french offer usually includes under 12s free rather than under 7s I've saved a lot booking a french offer I do this over the phone with them with no problem worth looking into

haribosmum

I've been playing with prices as looking to book 2019.  Though only seems to be the UK site that has any offers that far out.  £1320 or 2 864,00 € on the French website.  It's often worth changing the day you go, we saved money moving to a Tuesday start one time.  Also school holidays move around, our half term feb trip starts 11/2 this year but 17/2 next.  There was about £400 difference if I went the week before (which would be the same dates as this year if that makes sense).
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20