Calander wanted

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, December 26, 2017, 11:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Not sure where to post this? But I desperately wanted a 2018 Callander it's become a transition each year we didn't manage to find on our recent trip we was only there for 2 nights and my son was so poorly we almost ended up in hospital and had to have a doctor out ect we had no time for shopping the only shop I got to was the hotel one which didn't have any.

I've looked on eBay no joy, is there anyway I can order one somehow? Thanks!

polar vixen

Really sorry to hear that. Is he better now? Our last hols my thrid son was really ill too. The clinic(?) In each park was oustanding offering medication and support but he ended up spending 2 days on the hotel bed  covered in ice to deal with his fever. We booked a longer holiday for next time cos i thought at least that way if someone is ill weve got to manage a few good days too. Hope youre ablr to get back soon!

polar vixen

Theres one on amazon right now!!!

NCC1701Q

littlebitofpixiedust

littlebitofpixiedust

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: polar vixen on December 27, 2017, 12:25:09 AM
Really sorry to hear that. Is he better now? Our last hols my thrid son was really ill too. The clinic(?) In each park was oustanding offering medication and support but he ended up spending 2 days on the hotel bed  covered in ice to deal with his fever. We booked a longer holiday for next time cos i thought at least that way if someone is ill weve got to manage a few good days too. Hope youre ablr to get back soon!

It's heartbreaking isn't it! We've booked for march for 5days so fingers crossed we make up for lost time!