Newbie! When to book Buffalo Bill

Started by zomo, September 11, 2017, 12:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomo

Hi, please help I am confused! I have never been to DLP so am bamboozled by all of this meal plan stuff. We will be booking half board plus (and staying at Newport Bay).

We would like to go to Buffalo Bills. Now, I am confused as some people say that it is cheaper to book Buffalo Bills directly with the hotel upon arrival as I could use the meal voucher for that day against it? My other option seems to be booking it as part of the holiday package and they are charging £42 per adult and £33 per child (we are 2x adults, 1x child).

Which way would you guys advise we do it? I dont know how much the hotel would charge, so dont know if we would make a considerable saving hanging on and booking there using meal vouchers as part payment? Or would we run the risk of not being able to get seats if we didnt book in advance?

Thankyou!!

claire2281

Essentially you would pay any difference between the face value of your vouchers and the cost of the meal. This would definitely be worthwhile.

Personally I've never had an issue booking Buffalo Bill's whilst there but other people may have different experiences.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

cjebs

how are travelling to Disney?

something to be aware of is your vouchers are given for the number of nights you are staying. so if you are staying for 4n/5d for example you will be issued vouchers to use for 4 days only which you are likely to start using on the day you arrive. the vouchers however are dated for your entire trip so can be used on day 5 if you have any left.**please correct me if i am wrong someone but this was true last time i went with vouchers**

therefore IF you are staying for a significant period of time on the 5th day you may be better saving a nights worth of dinner vouchers for the last day and buying BBWWS separately?

IF you are travelling on eurostar however the train leaves at like 11? so you wouldnt have this dillemma?

DisneyRon

If you don't want to commit to the payment by booking through the travel agency, and are worried it may be booked up, why not make a reservation by email?

You'll pay for the tickets when you pick them up (either with vouchers or not, your choice, but do indicate if you're using vouchers), and you'll know that you have a spot in the show of your choice.

The address is: dlp.buffalobill.info@disney.com
in the email should be the following:

• Name for the booking
  • Date and time for the show you wish to book
  • How many tickets you want (number of adults and children) and in which category you want them
  • If you're using vouchers as payment for the tickets

You should have a response with 48 hours.