DISNEYLAND PARIS WITH 7 MONS OLD BABY ON DECEMBER

Started by caden008, August 03, 2017, 06:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caden008

We are planning to take our little one which will be then 7 mons in DLP on december. I am worried that he will be too young to go given that it is winter time. Any advice? which hotel is best for babies? Also are the parkings free in all disney hotels?

justlikeidreamedit

We took both our 2 when they were just a few weeks old and found facilities were brilliant for families with babies. There are baby change areas, in most, if not all, toilet facilities but there is also a lovely warm baby room in each park with highchairs, microwave, changing areas and sell nappies and baby food should you need it. All hotels have travel cots. The better hotels have bigger rooms so there is more space to move around the cot and pushchair. I think I took a travel kettle and steriliser for bottles with me but they will provide kettle if you ask.

We changed our way of visiting the park whilst they were tiny and did more relaxed rides, shows and meet and greets (characters loved babies) but when we wanted to do a ride baby couldn't go on, we made use of baby switch where one of you queues for the ride and the other waits at the exit with pram and you can swap over without queuing again.

We went in winter too and took footmuff, blankets, snowsuit, and other coats to adapt to the weather as we have had freezing cold temperatures and really mild so you can adjust to suit.

I wouldn't worry about taking baby at all and at 7 months old they may still be awake for the lights on the parade and evening show as the park closes earlier in the winter.  Enjoy!

mickeyspal

Hi, caden008

we are going in November, our grandson will be 9 months by time we arrive; the reply from justlikeiddreamedit was a perfect answer so I don't need to add to it, I just want to say enjoy and don't worry about the little one being too young. :D

1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

Mrsya

A fab answer above. When we took our 10 month old we found the convenience of staying at Davy Crockett very good. They're cabins similar to center parcs and have a little kitchen/living/dining room with room for sterilisers etc. You park right outside your cabin and it's only 5 mins away from the park plus you still get all the perks of staying in a Disney hotel. We preferred to be able to have breakfast in our cabin instead of queuing with the masses!

Enjoy.