Disney Express

Started by kathleengaza, April 22, 2017, 12:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kathleengaza

I have already booked and paid for my Disney Hotel, but I now realise that I should have booked the Disney Express from the station. My questions are:

1) Can I still prebook the Disney Express, and if so, how do I do it as I don't seem to have the option online
2) If I can't still prebook the Disney Express, is it really that much longer to go to the hotel and collect my tickets etc? Am staying at Hotel New York.

Thanks for your help, am an excited first timer!

Mushu_Stitch

Hi,

If you find your confirmation letter there will be a phone number on there which takes you through to the team that deals with existing bookings. Tell them you want to add Disney Express and they will sort it out for you. You just have to pay the extra for it over the phone (think it is automatically taken from the payment card used for the package).

It's quite simple to sort out really. I do this each time as I book the Eurostar separately so adding the Disney Express later on is the only option for getting it. It's definitely worth it too as it's so much more convenient and one less thing to worry about. 

Hope that helps  ;D