What/when will be the best time to book for Christmas 2017?

Started by schwelley, March 20, 2017, 10:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schwelley

As in the title really. We'd like to go just before Christmas for a few days. Ideally we'd like the free half board again - can anyone tell me when it begins?

polar vixen

Typically early to mid September for the Halloween/Christmas season xx

schwelley

Thanks for your reply, Polar Vixen :)

I have done a search and its actually quite cheap (£700 for 4 nights, family of 4 - no meals) if we book now. Do you think it'd be cheaper to book and add on the meal plan, than waiting for the free HB deal?

Very tricky knowing the right time as money is so tight at the minute - but it just doesn't feel like Christmas unless we've been!

polar vixen

That's a really tough one. Consider that 700 won't include breakfast either....may be worth adding the price of a half board plan so you get a rough idea of how much more food will cost you.....what others have done is book with one offer and then when it changes  phone back and change offer...adding something on so you're paying a little more  but can be marginally more and getting a much better deal. That's one option anyway. Hope it makes sense

schwelley

Yes, I do understand. Thank you. I might hang fire a bit before booking, but I cant imagine I'll get a much better deal. Do you know why they've taken the breakfast out of the packages? It seems so strange! Has the price of the holidays gone down because of it?