Pictures

Started by ncannon11, March 14, 2017, 05:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncannon11

Hi there everyone!

I am after a huge favour on your next visits to Disney....

My wife is a massive Disney fan and I am looking at making a scrap book for her of pictures of Disney...but I'd like you guys to write on a piece of paper something like 'congratulations Naomi and Nick, with love from Disneyland Paris'. Any pictures with the characters holding the message are a bonus and if I can get ones with the castle in the background let's just say you've made a friend for life!  Even more bonus points if you visit the Eiffel Tower and get a picture in front of that.

If you can do this for me it would be massively appreciated!

Thanks all!

Nick

grovesie

This is a really cool idea, I would have participated a few weeks back when there. We did the same thing but with a family member who loves Eeyore. We wrote a sign for Eeyore to hold during the meet and greet, never thought of a stranger( forum member to do the same) This could be quite a bit of fun

ncannon11

It's something that I know she would love. We have a local printer nearby who can put the pictures together and print it into book form. Just a little something for her to keep!

stormflm595

This is such a cool idea and I'd love to take part! I don't go until September though so I don't know if you plan on giving your wife the scrap book before then?
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort