What will the offer be after March?

Started by Gemma 35, March 05, 2017, 10:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gemma 35

Hi,

I'm debating whether to book our trip now to go at the end of aug or wait and see what the next offer is in April?  Does anyone know what the next offer will be?  People have told me the best offers come on around March/April.

Cheers

polar vixen

Typically the offer that follows is 10-15 percent off with free half board then just free half board then back to 2 days 2 nights free. The current 30 percent and free food offer doesn't usually come till March.....I think they started it early.

Gemma 35

when does the 2 free days and 2 free nights offer come back on?

Thanks

Gemma

polar vixen

Actually not sure it will come back on for August....it usually proceeds the 30 percent off for the the next season....I e it's available now for autumn/winter

SVioletS

Hi i'm debating the same! Wether to book now ir wait! And if now, should I go to sequoia Montana (about 1820 eur)  or Golden Forest (about 2170) ; or Newport Bay standard (2025 eur)... We're going 5 nights in september and we are 2 adults and 2 children aged 10 and 6.
What is holding me back is the breakfast in the park...

Is it likely chat the new offer will be better than this one?

Also, when an offer ends in a country site, how long until the new offer shows?

Thanks 😊

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

pialykke

Quote from: SVioletS on March 05, 2017, 02:03:35 PM
Hi i'm debating the same! Wether to book now ir wait! And if now, should I go to sequoia Montana (about 1820 eur)  or Golden Forest (about 2170) ; or Newport Bay standard (2025 eur)... We're going 5 nights in september and we are 2 adults and 2 children aged 10 and 6.
What is holding me back is the breakfast in the park...

Is it likely chat the new offer will be better than this one?

Also, when an offer ends in a country site, how long until the new offer shows?

Thanks 😊

I am in 2 minds whether to change from Newport standard, which I have just booked - to Golden Forest - for the exact same reason - breakfast... I just dont like the sound of having it in the park... Is it just me??

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

SVioletS

polar vixen

not just you at all!  Then I worked ou that for my family who are occupying 2 rooms, it would be nearly 500 pounds just to add breakfast for our 5 night stay but the thought of getting up a baby, and 4 boys, 3 of whom have special needs and marching them all the way to main street for breakfast , plus the inevitable queues that there's going to be considering just how many people are booking this offer almost put me off booking at all

SVioletS

what did you decide in the end polar vixen?

polar vixen

It was actually cheaper to upgrade to full board than it was to pay for breakfast......we usually fill up breakfast then have 1 big buffet mid afternoon. And use pause gourmand vouchers. Since we're also without them we decided to do a meal at 12, then evening meal using full  board vouchers. That way if we don't make it for breakfast we don't have to wait too long for food. Also planning on taking snacks in bags to eat before we leave hotel. Kids will need to eat before walking to the parks. Plus 3 of my boys are gluten free. Not sure what will be available on the pastry and a drink breakfast voucher for them....cast member assured me there'd be something but I'm imaging it'll be a fresh fruit cup and nothing else.....as it typically is

SVioletS

We Will be flying so taking snacks is not as easy... The Golden Forest Will be an extra 350 eur (on top of a Montana room) and the full board option another 310 eur if we choose It. Kids would be ok with snacks, although the big kid (my husband 😂) wouldn't! I'm hanging on for a few more days! 
How much was the upgrade from Newport Bay standard to sequoia Golden Forest? I love both hotels but If i could I would choose NPB Compass club as I really enjoyed NPB standard last time! The only downside os the breakfast situation at the moment.

voidzito

I'm going with my girlfriend for the first time (with her, have been 3 times to DLP) and the 30% + HB free was cheaper than 2 days/2nights free for some reason to me.

The website for my country (disneylandparis.pt) says they have the offer 2nights free. if i try to click there it asks for choose my country i do it i get redirected to a page where i can only buy tickets for parks. I dont understand that at all. So i contacted a local agency travel i was very expensive we are young and saving for other things we dont want to spend on our first trip like this so i searched for more options.

The best value i got was at disneylandparis.co.uk it was 40% cheaper than the offers i got here.

The counter service breakfast is not a good notice though, i missed that when i booked. My gf really prefered the buffet breakfast in hotel. i have asked if could change the vouchers for breakfast in park for hotel, was told i will have to ask when reaching the hotel. I couldnt get the difference i would have to pay also.

Also i booked in santa fé with 30%, searching their site again can only find 20%.