Magical Shuttle

Started by waddle_thepenguin, January 17, 2017, 11:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waddle_thepenguin

Can anyone who's used the Magical Shuttle let me know if it's fairly easy to find/use at Charles De Gaulle? Is it right that you don't book a specific Shuttle time, but just get a ticket, show up and get the next available coach?

How long roughly does it take to get to Disney from the airport?

I might be travelling solo and meeting my hubby and daughter at Disney, as I'll have been in Frankfurt beforehand, and just wanting to make things easy on myself. 😊

Thanks all
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day."

Aug 2012 - Explorer's Hotel
Oct 2017 - New York Hotel

bad-pink-tink

I have used Magic Shuttle multiple times. The departure point is located in a corridor which joins Terminal 2E and Terminal 2F. I usually follow the signs for Terminal 2E arrivals. The corridor is located just off the Terminal 2E arrivals area and is sign posted.

That is correct there is no time on the tickets. You just turn up and get on the next departing bus.

It takes approx 60 minutes depending on traffic and drop off locations. The first drop off location is Val d'Europe but if there are no passengers for there the bus will go straight to the Disney hotels. This is the hotel drop off order
Newport Bay
Sequoia
Santa Fe
Kyraid Hotel
Magic Circus Hotel
Dream Castle Hotel
Explorers Hotel
Cheyenna
New York
Disneyland Hotel

You could get lucky and only drop off at a few or the bus could drop off at every hotel.

When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

waddle_thepenguin

Thanks so much Tink!

So if I'm staying at the New York, and I'll likely only have the one bag on me could I get off at Newport and then just walk across to New York?
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day."

Aug 2012 - Explorer's Hotel
Oct 2017 - New York Hotel

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: waddle_thepenguin on January 18, 2017, 09:38:45 PM
Thanks so much Tink!

So if I'm staying at the New York, and I'll likely only have the one bag on me could I get off at Newport and then just walk across to New York?

Technically yes, but I dont think it would be practical. The bus drops off at the front of the hotel. You would have to find your way through Newport Bay lobby and exit the hotel on the Lake Disney side of the hotel. You then have to walk all the way up Lake Disney, past Sequoia and up to New York.

I would check it out on Google Maps. Then on the day see how many people are on the bus. You might get lucky and   not have to go up to the partner hotels and go direct to New York.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016