Arriving on Sunday!!

Started by Fluffyirl, December 01, 2016, 10:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffyirl

Hi,

I am just new here having joined a few weeks back! Lots of great advice on here, thanks.
We are in the final count down and some every excited little people (DD 8 and DS 6) and big people too 😂!
Just looking for any last minute tips please. We are staying in Disney hotel and I've read that there is no charters in hotels any more, is this the same for Disney hotel? Any advise on the buffalo bill show? Didn't do it last time as kids were too young. Also what to except from the Disney hotel, is it possible to get an upgrade to castle club? Santa village is there a post box? I know I seen a post asking the same but can't remember the answer. All advise greatly appreciated!
Cheers Aisling

norhel

Quote from: Fluffyirl on December 01, 2016, 10:12:25 PM
Hi,

I am just new here having joined a few weeks back! Lots of great advice on here, thanks.
We are in the final count down and some every excited little people (DD 8 and DS 6) and big people too 😂!
Just looking for any last minute tips please. We are staying in Disney hotel and I've read that there is no charters in hotels any more, is this the same for Disney hotel? Any advise on the buffalo bill show? Didn't do it last time as kids were too young. Also what to except from the Disney hotel, is it possible to get an upgrade to castle club? Santa village is there a post box? I know I seen a post asking the same but can't remember the answer. All advise greatly appreciated!
Cheers Aisling

Yep, no more characters in any of the Disney hotels. I've been to the Buffalo Bills about 12 years ago, and I enjoyed it.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California