Dreams - on in February 2017?

Started by NCIStony, November 23, 2016, 10:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCIStony

I'm going to DLP in February half term next year. Will Dreams still be on in the evenings? I know there'll be the Season of the Force light show so wondering if Dreams I'll still be on then too?

bad-pink-tink

As far as we all know Dreams will still be shown at Park Closing time in February 2017. They might change around the theme, some sections etc, but the night time fireworks and animations show projection onto the castle will still be there
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

tigger1974

Hello
Yes, according to the new brochure for next year dreams! is not due to finish until March.

TTFN
'05 Santa Fe
'07 Newport Bay
'08 Santa Fe
'09 Disneyland Hotel
'10 Santa Fe
'12 Sequoia Lodge
'13 Santa Fe
'14 New York
'15 Sequoia Lodge
'17 Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest)
'19 Santa Fe
I also visited in '98, '00, '02 & '03 and stayed offsite

SaschaRai

Hi,
the Seasons of the Force light show will be projected onto the Hollywood Tower, so it will take place in the Studios Park.
In Disneyland Park they'll still be showing Disney Dreams! in that period. Not sure how they'll manage with the schedule, wether the two shows will be on at the same time - forcing people to choose, or if one will be on before the other allowing for time to move form one Park to the other.

Keandra

The closing hours are not the same, there will be a possibility to change parcs. (although meaby only 30 mins time for that).
We're planning on going to watch both shows when we're there in februari.