ADC - HOW DO THE SITTINGS WORK?

Started by susiej, October 17, 2016, 10:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susiej

At Auberge, how do the sittings work? Do the princess stay for the whole time or do they come out at each sitting? We are booked in for 1pm.

DisneyRon

The princesses are not out continually, they come out and make rounds to all the tables individually.
As such, you may not be visited by all princesses, but most should come to every table in the restaurant, one princess (or pair) at a time.

I'll use my last visit as an example:
I was visited by Cinderella and her Prince, Suzy and Perla, but was skipped by Ariel (could be because I'm just a male fan travelling alone, but I don't know that for sure).

Nicola

We went 3 times in January it was awesome we had princesses out the whole time but they rotated so Cinderella and her prince, then snow white and her prince, Rapunzel was alone but awesome. There can be different princesses on each sitting.  They made such a fuss of my daughter who has 2 brothers one older and one younger and they pitched it just right for them too. They spent time with us encouraged us to take photos. It was great. Every so often they stop and dance if your not seated by that area you can walk over and the children sit on the floor around the small dance area. My children were enchanted all 3.   
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

Karmaviolet

You should see all the characters during your sitting - they can't stay out for the whole time, but return after a short break and continue their circuit.
If you are nearing the end of your meal and haven't been visited by a character, have a word with a CM and they will give a little prompt to the character.