Any idea when you can purchase a MP for May 2017?

Started by ch, October 12, 2016, 05:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ch

Hi,

I booked a trip for May 2017 and wasn't given any options of Meal Plan or other 'addons' I assume as the prices haven't yet come out.

Does anyone know roughly when I might be able to purchase the Meal Plan for a holiday in May?

Thanks

eddiethorne

The Addons will be available when the new brochure is released which i have been told by the online chat will be in november

Andybear

It depends on who you book with.  I booked my trip for September 2017 with the Walt Disney Travel Company in June and was able to purchase a meal plan at the same time. 

ch

Ah. I booked mine on the .ie site (I'm in the UK).

Happily I paid the Euros pre-Brexit announcement ... :-)

Andybear

Quote from: ch on October 12, 2016, 09:16:43 PM
Ah. I booked mine on the .ie site (I'm in the UK).

Happily I paid the Euros pre-Brexit announcement ... :-)

I'm in the UK too - it's a UK website - does holidays to DLP, WDW and Disney Cruise Line.  I always book my DLP trips with them and will be booking a trip to WDW in 2018 with then too :-)
https://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/

Karmaviolet

Be aware that meal plans for holidays beyond the end of March are going to be more expensive to cover the cost of breakfast, which is no longer included for new bookings.

We are in the same position as you, and I'm beginning to suspect we aren't going to be able to get a meal plan without losing out on free breakfast... :(