Christmas day reservations

Started by Sarahbam, September 08, 2016, 06:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarahbam

Hi! I am plain coming over Christmas have the premium meal vouchers. Can I book any earlier than 60 days before for Christmas day does anyone know!? Many thanks in advance x

Nicola

Hi Sarah, I think you can if you call the main number rather than the +33 number as in the booking number. We almost booked Christmas but decided to go later if you intend to attend any of the special Christmas day meals I "think" you have to book those in advance.

I hope that helps a little.
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

MattR

Last year there were some special Christmas menus in different locations which had limited regular service during that time.

We didn´t book anything in advance luckily they had reserved contingents for the Castle Club concierge service... however not worth the money. I wouldn´t go again during the holidays too crowded.

Sarahbam

Thank you for your help! I am being a bit thick sorry how do I find the npmain number to book!? Thank you! Sarah x

Nicola

Go to the disneyland website and its under contact us :)
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

NHDisneylover

Last year we were in the parks the entire week of Christmas.  We intially planned ot dine in our rental house on teh 25th but the ktichen was small and hard to work in so decided to see if we could get a reservation---we walked into Guest Services on December 21 and had our pick of pretty much anywhere for lunch or dinner on the 25th.  We opted for a late lunch at Plaza Gardens--and they were even taking walk ups (people had to wait, but they were taking them).  I was stunned

Point being, I don't think you need to worry about booking more than 60 days out