Which characters at which meals?

Started by fayemousey, August 23, 2016, 11:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fayemousey

Hi, we're visiting Disneyland this December 17th - 22nd and we're going with our daughter who is 6.

I've already booked a character breakfast at Cafe Mickey, we were just wondering if the lunch at Cafe Mickey had different characters?

and what the Princess meal was like, how many you meet?

I also can't find anything about  who you can meet in Inventions?

Thanks in advance! :)

Vikkilou

Fr what I've read inventions there is usually 5 characters with one always being mickey.  They do themed brunches on a sunday but that's a little more money.  Info on those are hard to find but try trip advisor or things like that.  Goofy seems a regular gheppetto, Mr smee & genie to.  Don't think they have princesses unless it's a themed brunch. Again cafe mickey seems to be 5 with mickey. Am going next week to both so il let you know who we see
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Zee79

We went to inventions in July & met Mickey, pluto, goofy, Eeyore, Geppetto, Genie.

billy

we went to cafe mickey in feb and saw mickey minnie gepetto and goofy.
when we passed by in the mornings it was normally winnie the pooh and friends but i do think it is pot luck.

flickmcktur

We had a meal in café mickey recently and we saw micky, pluto, goofy, eeyore, and tigger. this was at dinner time. We have also met Donald and Minnie there on another occasion but always had Mickey pluto and goofy

Vikkilou

I did inventions last sat night  we had minnie Pluto donald goofy pinocchio  eyore & tigger. We then did breakfast at cafe mickey we saw mickey chip & dale goofy eyore Pluto mr smee
Characters we saw in park mickey minnie donald goofy Pluto baloo king Louie aladin jasmine. Sleeping beauty peter & wendy Mr smee woody  buzz
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

jolanxyz

At the lunch in the Auberge we greated Suzy, Perla, Ariel, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Cinderella with Prince Charming. They all took time for autographs, pictures, cuddles. Its expensive but the smile on my daughters face was priceless and the food was good and really fine quality.

At diner by Chef Mickey we greated Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Iejoor and received the same experience. But the food was fine but tasted a little boring.