When you just can't wait to go!

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, August 28, 2016, 08:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok so my next trip is in November (seems long away!) and though I know it isn't really I just miss Disneyland Paris soooooo much! We're going for the longest trip we've ever done of 5nights and 6 days at the Disneyland hotel!

Anyway I find myself daydreaming watching Disney vlogs on YouTube just passing the time, and wondered what any of you guys do when like me you just can't wait!?

Zee79

Watch vlogs, movies, plan & plan some more  :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Zee79 on August 28, 2016, 09:18:24 PM
Watch vlogs, movies, plan & plan some more  :)

I never really plan! Maybe I should :) how do you plan your trips write a list?

mickey1980

Scroll through the restaurant menu's on DLP Guide. Read up on some back stories of the attractions and lands.
We always go in a group. And I like to point out small details and talk a bit about the park. Secretly luring them into the Disneyland fandom  ;D
Hotel Santa Fe - 1995
Hotel Cheyenne - 1997
Daytrip - 1998
Daytrip - 2000
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2002
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2005 (Dj Tiƫsto SM:M2 Event)
WDW Port Orleans French Quarter - 2008
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2009
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2010
Disneyland Hotel - 2011
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2012
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2013
Hotel Santa Fe - 2014
Tokyo DisneySea - 2015
Hotel Cheyenne - 2016
Hotel Cheyenne - 2017
Hotel New York - 2018

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: mickey1980 on August 28, 2016, 10:27:03 PM
Scroll through the restaurant menu's on DLP Guide. Read up on some back stories of the attractions and lands.
We always go in a group. And I like to point out small details and talk a bit about the park. Secretly luring them into the Disneyland fandom  ;D

I like the pointing out small details idea I always go with a group also family or friends this time family! They love DLP (not as much as me but then I'm quite a hardcore fan I'd be there every fortnight if I had my way  ;)!) but they indeed like the finer details and facts. I find myself being nominated one to decide where what time we go to attractions and meals also. We have firm favourites but I'll have a look to see if there's anything we haven't yet tried.

Vikkilou

I go Wednesday.  I've been on here couple of months asking for tips & advice.   I am so excited this is my 2nd trip & I feel so much more prepared this time. 
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Vikkilou on August 28, 2016, 11:49:04 PM
I go Wednesday.  I've been on here couple of months asking for tips & advice.   I am so excited this is my 2nd trip & I feel so much more prepared this time.

Your second visit you must be extremely excited! So tell me about your trip!

Vikkilou

I will x gonna jot notes while sm in queues n do a report when am back
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

stormflm595

I go next September and I'm obsessed with Disney vlogs and on-ride POVs...BTM is my favourite :p:D
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Vikkilou on August 29, 2016, 09:29:44 PM
I will x gonna jot notes while sm in queues n do a report when am back

Great idea!! Where are u staying

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: stormflm595 on August 30, 2016, 02:55:13 PM
I go next September and I'm obsessed with Disney vlogs and on-ride POVs...BTM is my favourite :p:D

I wish I had the confidence to vlog myself to look back on the memories must be brilliant I love the on ride vids too my son loves watching ratatouille pirates and casey junior!

stormflm595

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on August 30, 2016, 09:54:52 PMI wish I had the confidence to vlog myself to look back on the memories must be brilliant I love the on ride vids too my son loves watching ratatouille pirates and casey junior!

I'm seriously considering vlogging my next trip for the same reason but then I also remember I don't have the stuff to be able to edit it well and my bf would just laugh at me talking to a camera hahaha
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: stormflm595 on August 31, 2016, 11:57:25 AM
Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on August 30, 2016, 09:54:52 PMI wish I had the confidence to vlog myself to look back on the memories must be brilliant I love the on ride vids too my son loves watching ratatouille pirates and casey junior!

I'm seriously considering vlogging my next trip for the same reason but then I also remember I don't have the stuff to be able to edit it well and my bf would just laugh at me talking to a camera hahaha

Mine would too! Ah well I've done a mini clip video so not talking to camera but of bits of our trip my brother edited and it was lovely to watch maybe try that?

Samninetysix

Everything that they ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ said :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Samninetysix on August 31, 2016, 10:00:30 PM
Everything that they ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ said :)

I think we all just can't wait! Thing is it goes soooo fast when your finally there always does!