It happened again!

Started by Ohana, August 14, 2016, 05:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

Hi fellow forum dwellers, I'm back! ... well I never really left I just got insanely busy and decided to lurk in the shadows for a bit, reading but not really posting :)

But now I'm back and I've got some exciting news! I decided over a year was still too long to wait for WDW, so I've decided to book another disneyland paris trip to soften the blow! :D we are staying in the Cheyenne this time and we are there for 4 nights in November! We're doing it on a budget this time so that means big breakfasts and late lunches.. with a potential trip to Auchan to get some cheap snacks to fill up on in between, and I definitely won't be going on the souvenir blowout which occurred on my last two trips!

The best thing about my dates are I have some days in normal season with the normal main Street music and potentially a couple of days in Christmas time with all the festivities. However I wanted to ask you guys who may know better than me... it says Christmas season is from Friday the 11th November, does that include the Friday or does it mean it'll start Saturday? If it doesn't include Friday I'm considering calling up to extend my trip by a day, is that doable? Thanks! :D
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Sugaroo_

Enchanted Christmas dates this year are listed as 11th November 2016 to 8th January 2017. So yes that means the 11th & 8th inclusive. 2 seasons in one visit, luckyyyy!!! Have fun!  ;D
"Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are."