Buffalo Bills

Started by kadypants, July 18, 2016, 12:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kadypants

I'm looking to book BBWWS for myself, DH and DS (2) for Feb next year. I've been told by DLP that because DS is under 4 he can go in for free but will not get his own seat. I was advised that on the day we can book him a seat and it was implied that we would pay child's price. I was assured that this wouldn't be a problem and that there would be seats spare for him.

However, now I've read on another forum that you can ask for a seat for an under 4 on the day, without having to pay. Has anyone been able to do this before? Obviously I'd rather be able to get him a seat and save myself some money, but if it means a high risk of no seat for him then I'd rather pay in advance. (He's such a fidget and will not sit on our laps for that long!)
DLP - 2001, 2003 & 2010
WDW - August 2013

stormflm595

Hi!

I've never been in this situation but I HAVE done BBWWS before. They're not seats technically, it's actually one continuous long bench that you're seated on for the entirety of the show. You should be able to sit your 2 year old no problem but as always, double double check :)
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

Zee79

We didn't pay for our twin nieces when they were 2. They sat on knees in order to see the show & never moaned once which is something for them. It's only a bench so if there is enough room I would say you could sit your child on the bench no problem.