Questions, so many questions!

Started by Getyogrooveon, May 22, 2016, 11:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Getyogrooveon

Hi all

Just booked for ourselves (2A, 1C 11years) and friends (2A, 2C 10 and 4 years) for Cheyenne for 25.07.16 - 29.07.16. We are flying from Heathrow and friends flying from Doncaster. We have the free half board (I assume this is "standard" rather than "hotel"). We have been to DLP many times, although this is our first non-Christmas visit, and our friends are DLP virgins.....

All booked in a bit of rush to make the most of the Qudico 5.5% offer, so now how some questions.....

1. There was no option on booking (via DLP website) to upgrade the Half Board plan to the next level - is this possible, and if so, does anyone know how much?
2. We have booked the Magic Shuttle, and our flights land between 09:00 and 09:15, what time should we arrive at the hotel, my guess is about 11am?
3. Similarly, our flights take off between 20:00 and 20:30, what time would we need to get the shuttle back to CDG?
4. Was thinking of booking (as a surprise for the virgins) a meal at Café Mickey and the Wild West Show. I presume we can use our vouchers as part payment, but can we book this in advance (and can I book tickets for their party without them knowing)?
5. Is it still just one showing of Disney Dreams, presumably at 11pm, and one parade in the afternoon/ evening?
6. Has anyone ever gone on one of the DLP organised trips into Paris (on the website they do 2, one just a "hop on/ hop off bus, and one with a trip to the Eiffel Tower and boat trip). Our friends will want to visit Paris I am sure, and will probably want to go independently (but with their planning that makes me nervous!) so though a compromise might be an organised trip
7. Will Disney send us a flight confirmation etc.? Being a manic planner, like to book our seats on the plane etc. in advance. We are flying Air France, our friends Flybe.
8. Can you still get breakfast in the parks?

Any help would be much appreciated!
"Eveything is automatic - this is Disney" [CM on the rollercoaster simulator in the Studios - Nov 2004]

05.92 Newport Bay
09.01 Santa Fe
11.03 Cheyenne
11.05 Sequoia Lodge
11.06 Cheyenne
11.07 Cheyenne
12.08 Cheyenne
08.10 Saratoga Springs - Walt Disney World
11.10 Cheyenne

Karen101

Can only help with a couple of questions :)

Yes there is one parade and one dreams which Is at 11pm while you are going in July,

Free half board is indeed standard.  I don't know if you can upgrade it.  You can however use the vouchers against any other you like eg cafe Mickey etc and yes you can book in advance using the telephone number and without them knowing :)

Right now the security in France is high so going through the airport while smooth takes. A little longer than normal I would say you should be there and in the parks between 11 and 12 for sure :)

Just to be aware that the hotel Cheyenne is currently undergoing refurbishment while you are there so there will be. Building work etc going on.